Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hey all

signing in this morn was hard,had to keep trying, got the wheel that just spins and won't let you in.

not much today, foot nurse came today. she checked out foot. today looks like some area split open.

see doc on thursday.

ok guys later,sunny but a nippy wind.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much today

did normal chores, prepped my living/dining room area for cleaning tomorrow.

did get o ut for my walk

just folded my laundry and put all away

nurse lady was out to check on foot.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Went to the clinic this morning for my INR blood draw. They usually call me with the results between 4:00 and 5:00. So, when the phone rang at 11:00 I knew it wouldn't be good news. They changed my dose and I will go back for another blood draw in a week.

Dark and windy day here. Making salmon, baby reds, and green beans for dinner. 

Now it's raining so I may take a nap after lunch. Hope everyone has a good day. 

Respected Contributor

@RetRN, fingers crossed that your results are improved next week. Your dinner sounds tasty.
Honored Contributor

It's raining tonight with the possibility of ice on the roads in the morning. We'll stay inside Wednesday and create a game plan for our Christmas Day family gathering. My DH's two sisters had small gatherings in 2020 and 2021 because of Covid (we didn't attend because we thought it was risky). So it kind of came back to us this year - 40 people wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Now we got news of a funeral we need to attend. The mother of the deceased is elderly. She had three children. This is the second daughter she has buried, and her only son is in poor health. How awful for her if all her children pass away.

Respected Contributor

I had an evaluation scheduled this morning at work but the family cancelled. Since I am all caught up on paperwork, I am taking the morning off. I can do that as I am a contractor. I just won't bill and get paid for the morning.

Honored Contributor

hello

having major problems posting, won't post unless i run every sentence together.

got some saturday chores completed,tomorrow will do more saturday chores. some heavy steady rain today did get my walk in just wore my 2 zip lock bags on my bad foot to keep foot dry.

not much else, later guys

Respected Contributor

The results of my DH"s biopsy came back and it is cancer. Have doctor appointment next Tuesday. The want to do radiation therapy.Will know more next week.

For now,I will just have labs and will monitor me. I am stable for now.

It is cold here and windy. Gray with occasional snow.

Have a good week.

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo, I am sending prayers for your DH. So sorry that you both have these medical issues to navigate. Keep up your strength. I am thinking about you.
Honored Contributor

@hellie joI am so sorry to read about your DH and about you, too.Heart

Keeping you both in thought and prayer.

flower gifs | Roses gif, Flowers gif, Yellow roses

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh