Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

wow what a busy morn i have had, just catching up now,later guys

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

I realize not everyone takes part in Thanksgiving festivities and I realize many, myself included, have an empty chair which at one time belonged to a loved one.

We cannot have dinner at DS's-they are postponing until Saturday.  Yet it isn't about the dinner, really.  It is about the gathering and while gratitude and thanks should be the start of each day, sometimes we need to take a step back and remember all we have; and even all we may have lost still remains in a "heart audit".  To take the time to remember what is in our hearts, I hope, will bring some calm and peace. 

I read somewhere that the first prayer one should say each day is "Thank you".

With all the health issues with DH and DS (and I am not able to do cartwheels myself lol) we all take it one day at a time and sometimes one minute at a time.  This merry-go-round slows down then speeds up and that brass ring is always just beyond reach.  Yet it is still there as a reminder that although we may not be able to reach what we want right now -  the possiblities are always there.

So I will wish all of you who post and read peace in your heart; I am sincerely grateful for all of you sharing your ups an downs and for your support.  Everything has a return and what we send out blesses us.

Be well.

Rumi Quote- Gratitude is Wine for The Soul-gift" Art Print for Sale by  SQInspirations | Redbubble

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

thanks.jpeg

Honored Contributor

spent all day with son/wife/2 grandkids turkey was delicious 

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.

DH and I had our small dinner yesterday with pumpking cheesecake for dessert. 

So far dinner is still set for tomorrow at DS's home since they postponed yesterday due to illness.

Today we have leftovers-not too much just enough for another nice meal.

No shopping today; already purchased what I needed to purchase.

Be well.

In light of it now being the day after Thanksgiving - Meme on Imgur

Honored Contributor

Had P.T. this morning and now just taking it easy.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with sister and BIL on Wednesday. I enjoyed every bite. They sent me home with three meals!

I spent Thanksgiving Day with five other ladies at a Friendsgiving. We had a very nice time and even more food was sent home with me. No cooking here for awhile.

We are having a beautiful sunny day today. Decorating is done and I will kick back and enjoy. Another Hallmark movie is on the agenda for tonight.

Respected Contributor

Thanksgiving and Christmas are really stressful for me...so I'm going to hide in my bedroom, cry, and get it out of my system.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Christmas Hugs GIFs | Tenor

Respected Contributor

Cakers that's such a pretty, quiet peaceful picture; thank you.

Honored Contributor

hello all

dh braved the crowds today

went to best buy for a new computer monitor for our mac mini had to order it,out of stock be here around 3 dec or so.

then he went to costco, surprise no one at gas pumps,he filled up a zip in fill zip out which is a huge surprise that is for sure.

then into costco for a few items. in out

walmart that place was a zoo,he managed to get in and out quickly

rained this morn light steady rain, got both walks in. went to into intermitten clouds sun this afternoon., kind of warmed up too.

ok guys later