it is sunny but cool today, later guys

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

DH and I headed out to markets today.  One curbside and the other two I went in while he waited in the car.  Now to relax with a cup of coffee.

Feeling so terrible for the good folks in Florida.  It looks like the whole state is going to be covered!  Plus tornadoes. 

I still have another salad mix so that will do for later.  (And one or two of the mini-cupcakes I bought today at Trader Joe's.  (lol)

Sending out good thoughts to all.

Be well.

Dogs Hilariously Enjoying Autumn Leaves

Super Contributor

CAKERS HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN AND WHINE AT EVERY JUNCTURE. DOES IT NOT DRIVE YOU CRAZY.
Honored Contributor

hello all

really not to much to report today

did normal stuff here at house, got walk in'

dh crown install has been postponed again,he has to have new impressions done on 3 oct 

have a doctor check at 1pm today.

not much else, later guys.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all  who post and read.Heart

Doing some laundry and that will be the big chore for the day.

Keeping hope for the residents of Florida.

Be well.

Herbst-Katze von Alienor | Cats and kittens, Cat photography, Kittens cutest

Honored Contributor

DH and I had our Covid booster shot yesterday. Sure, we both have a sore arm (his is worse), but I am far more tired than I expected. A tiny bit dizzy too. I'm not going to take my half hour walk - instead, I'll take a nap this afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Our morning was spent watching our tree guy take down the last big oak on the property.  This was the last job on the summer to-do list, so we are happy to have everything done and behind us.  

Radiation treatments are over for right now; my husband tolerated them very well and came thru with no burns.  Fatigue has been his main side effect; he would be dragging by Friday, but rested and ready to go again on Monday.  I was challenged to go every day, when I'm used to going out only once a week or twice a month.  We will get several months to rest up before learning where we go from here.

October is typically a busy month for us; we have birthdays to celebrate, vehicles to get  ready for winter, and I normally start focusing on restocking our pantry and freezers this month.  Due to product availability, I have focused on maintaining our pantry supply throughout the pandemic, so we have never been critically low on anything.  I continue to buy what we need when I find it.   

Honored Contributor

hello all

Ian will be arriving tonight. clouds are socked in right now, rain begin tonight. will last till next week Wednesday.

doctor check went ok. this is my new GI doctor, of course he has to see what is going on, colonoscopy is scheduled for end of october.

did normal chores, did morn walk notmuch else.later guys

Honored Contributor

I am waiting for my anti-inflammatory medicine to be delivered.  Dr. said I have Bursitis of the hip.  I ready that you can get this after hip surgery which I had.  Very painful sometimes I can barely walk.  However, it is sunny today so I am going to enjoy the day from the inside.

kindness is strength