Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

the verizon install done. what a mess took 3 hours in and out of house to connect this/that to box outside house, do this/that to stuff inside the house, dirt all over the place,what a mess,cleaned as best as i could tomorrow will do a better clean

did normal other stuff,later guys 2 walks in today.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

I'm going crazy. My surgery is Monday and i"m tired of the countdown.I will have some more of my colon removed and checking for cancer which will be another wait.I should get a free room for all the time I"ve spent there LOL. Anyway, after Saturday you won"t be hearing from me for a while.

I hope all of you will be able to get health concerns taken care of and be able to relax a bit.

Have a good day.

@hellie jo 🤗

I am still keeping you in my prayers🙏   for your surgery and recovery and test resultsHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

I'm just surfing in the forums and reading all the complaints about the Q!! Woman Happy

It's sorta like going to the mall and sitting and watching people float by and listening to their complaints.

I was looking at some of the Christmas things and saw how expensive they are getting compared to last year's prices on some of the same items.  Not seeing anything that inspired me to buy. 

I don't go to the Q much anymore.  Their prices have skyrocketed - shipping and CS is worse than if done by a child not yet potty trained.

Always deaf ears falling on complaints!! It's sorta like Johnny Depp stated a few weeks ago. We are their employers - if not for us no one would have those high-paying jobs - so what have they got to lose? Spoil us as you use to QVC!! We would buy more.

Now I have accomplished what I came to do- Complaining like all of you!!!

horse-hi.gif

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Honored Contributor

Hi @Ms Tink . I saw a CIJ preview banner at the top of the home page and thought I'd browse while my husband watches baseball tonight. One food item has called my name - not sure what else I would want. Valerie had some ornaments I liked last year so I thought I'd check out her offerings.

So is anyone shopping CIJ this year?

Esteemed Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

Another batch of gin and raisins are ready so I put them in the fruit jar.  As long as my knees don't hurt, I'm keeping it up!  Hope it helps for you, too, whoever is trying it.  

I've heard about this before and I have bad knees, so can you share the recipe?\

KittyLoverBob - it's just a class bowl of a box of golden raisins, cover them with gin, stir about every other day or so, and in about 10 days, put in a fruit jar and eat 9 raisins a day for arthritis. Very simple.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

GS and I will head up to the hospital as soon as that staff gets their acts together.  The MRI never happened.  "Somebody didn't know, somebody didn't order the contrast, somebody didn't know it was to happen" - not once but twice.  I'm getting really irritated with this hospital.  It is nothing like the hospital where DH had his surgery.

I absolutely refuse to pay for any day where DH has not received what he was supposed to receive.  The surgeon gives the orders and nobody follows them.

I just want him home.  We can do meds here and GS can come over and help out as needed. 

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

Anyway, be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

wow cakers, that hospital is the pits as we use to say years ago

not much today

did normal chores,

did morn walk

heat hot today air cond is on

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to read that, Cakers! Hope he gets out of the hospital very soon.  How frustrating!! 

The twins' birthday is July2nd. We, Lori, Darla and the twins went birthday shopping - let them pick out what they like, it's all over here, so they will only get them on their birthday.  First looking at clothes, Aria says, I like them all, I have no favorites!! She did pick out some thing she liked for toys though.

Alllie, too, likes everything!! It was a fun shopping day!  I was glad I could go along!  Tonight they all are coming here for supper!! Salmon on the grill.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3, I agree about that hospital's lack of organization in scheduling the MRI. That should be pretty down pat for these kinds of procedures. Not to consider the stress in puts on the patient & family. If the PT & OT get started it can be very helpful for your DH.

Please hang on as best as you can & rest when you can. Sending prayers for you. 🌹❤️
Honored Contributor

My step daughter is moving from an apartment to a small house.  The small house has little closets, the apartment had large closets.  She is having trouble getting every thing stored!

She has a problem over buying, and has a LOT of storage pieces for the kitchen, but clips open bags of food shut, instead of using the storage pieces.  Several extras of cleaning supplies, bath products etc.  It made organizing difficult.

We helped her yesterday and again today.  We finally left for her to finish up with a small storage area to clean out and she then has to clean the apartment so she can get her deposit back.  Her dad is 81...he said next move she's on her own!

I hope you all had a good day.