Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

A very late hello to all who post and read.Heart

immagine non visualizzata | Good night cat, Good night gif, Cute good night

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Got up really early and watered the flowers. Got my first mosquito bite. Weather is supposed to be perfect; sunny, 79 degrees and low humidity. Our dental cleanings were done yesterday. Our July calendar is starting to fill up with medical appointments. I pray each month that DH's health improves. He used to see the doctor once a year for a physical, but since January, a week rarely goes by without some kind of test or doctor visit.

Respected Contributor

I'm going crazy. My surgery is Monday and i"m tired of the countdown.I will have some more of my colon removed and checking for cancer which will be another wait.I should get a free room for all the time I"ve spent there LOL. Anyway, after Saturday you won"t be hearing from me for a while.

I hope all of you will be able to get health concerns taken care of and be able to relax a bit.

Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3, @hellie jo, @AuntG
I am thinking good thoughts for you & the medical journeys you are needing to deal with. Hopefully tests will be able to determine your needs to get on the path to better health for you & your loved ones.

I am so sorry if I missed any of you who are facing these issues. Please know I am praying for all of you! ❤️
Honored Contributor

hey all

Hellie that wait time for surgery is the longest wait in the world.

not much today

did normal chores

did morn walk

did grocery shop today

didn't do bad 55 at walmart/ 14 at lidl's/

ok guys alter

Honored Contributor

Sending good thoughts to all dealing with health issues, it is sooo difficult.

It is cooler and less humid today so I finally got out for a short walk. Have been mainly reading and watching TV. I did schedule a haircut for next Monday and have an appointment for blood work next Tuesday.

Super Contributor

Making out my grocery list -- including golden raisins and gin!

Sitting in the kitchen to stay out of the way of the painters, who are working in multiple rooms.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

A very long day today.  DH's appt. for follow-up was at 8:30 this morning; removed stitches so that is ok.  He cannot walk, though.  The surgeon put in a request at another hospital with another doctor for pain management to have DH admitted.  It's close by to the other hospital.  He is having IV steroids and a nerve pain medication.

We went back home to pack a go-bag and were back at the other hospital before noon as soon as a room was available.  What a pain to park, though. 

We'll see how long he has to stay. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo  Keeping good thoughts and healing energy.  I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here right now

waiting for floors to dry so i can vacuum, 

rain off / on all day for us.

windows are open

ok later guys