Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I'm taking a short break between jobs right now.  

I've got the laundry caught up and put away.  Gathered trash since it goes to the curb tonight.  Cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen.   Medicated a sick guinea pig.  Helped straighten the basement while my husband cleaned ashes out of the wood stove.  

As soon as my break is over, I will be changing out the curtains in my bedroom and trucker daughters bedroom.   

Sometime between now and 4:00, I hope to get a brilliant idea of what to cook for supper.   

Will call my Mom later to remind her of her Dr appt tomorrow.   Between her birthday and Mother's Day, she has been so confused, I don't think she could've told me her name!   In her home alone, she does well, but any change in daily routine gets her off balance, and it takes days for her to calm down and be aware of what's going on.   When I spoke to her on Monday, she had no idea what she ate for dinner on Mother's Day, and still hadn't remembered by last night.   

Most local gas stations are out of gas thanks to panic buying.   Premium grade was the only product available yesterday, but that was gone by end of the day.   Last night, local news finally interviewed people who clearly said our local gas supply is not connected to Colonial suppliers, but by then all the backwoods people had drained the stations.  

Honored Contributor

my apple keyboard quit working, so am limping along with my micrsoft keyboard, of course when you need help no one is around to help you, will call apple later after haircut,

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

sound like a broken record today

nothing new here

wash doing its thingy in the washer

going to hang out today

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Had a worried week as daughter was to have a 3 hour heart test,scan at 6 am Friday morning.

The lady put her at ease immediately  as daughter told her she was scared!

Good news  her heart is ok!

We went out for breakast afterwards as  then a Goodwill store  and she brought me back to my house and she went to hers...we both were very tired .

But i managed a good walk w/neighbor later.

Light rain this morning.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Not much going on here. Had teeth cleaned, took vehicle in for a tune-up, went to greenhouse and got flowers, sent out 2 birthday cards, paid bills, went to an outlet bakery, and went out for breakfast twice. I do a small amount of housework daily, do laundry weekly, and cook every couple of days. The only shopping I've done was purchasing a wreath. I do get books from the library and read everyday. I'm just a senior enjoying retirement I guess. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

RetRN glad you are enjoying your retirement, you earned it with long hours and days on end of working, enjoy, relax pamper yourself

not much here today.

did hang out clothes,it is overcast and coolish today,clothes seem to be drying OK

not much else,did chores,did walk,later guys

Honored Contributor

Week of May 17 should be fabulous weather-wise. Personally, I don't look forward to heat or humidity, but I know many people like it. I'm wondering if I might be having a strange side effect from my second Covid shot. I couldn't find any correlation between the two on the internet, but I have this weird sensation on a 3x3 inch patch of skin - feels like ants are crawling on me.

Respected Contributor

I actually took today off from work.i think I could get used to this.i ran some errands,and then went to my local library.

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me. dh ran many errands today stuff he could not do over the weekend.. hung out 3 huge loads of laundry 1 load is folded and put away, load 2-3 still on line, late washing today

nice day hope all dries outside.

did chores,

did walk

not much else.

later guys.

Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me,

did chores,

did walk

sheet day 3 huge loads of laundry to hang out, half of line is down,folded and put away,other half still drying.

not much else,later guys