Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@cowboy sam You know what is really cluttering our minds? It's that stupid soap opera we watch. Another hour wasted as they expect us to believe someone five inches taller and 25 pounds heavier could transform herself into another person!  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Happy First Day Of Spring | Spring quotes flowers, Good  morning happy, Spring quotes

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Duh! of course its that mindless soap and your right...idenity stealing ..so stupid but that is our "Days" right now!Smiley Sad

Plus newfound evil daughter vs naive goody daughter and daddy sides with evil!

Happy Weekend everyone!Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3

Spring is very welcomed!Smiley Happy
Thank you for sharing your pretty flowers with us todaySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

spring.jpg

... and Happy Saturday to all who post and read here.

Valued Contributor

Today I'm watching Trisha Yearwood's cooking show; streaming on Discovery+. 

Honored Contributor

I was out the door at 8 a.m. to make a grocery run; was back home by 9:10!   Trucker daughter will be home tomorrow after nearly 10 days out, and I needed a couple of the foods she requested.   Groceries are all put away, including the meat I wrapped for the freezer.  

I've had breakfast, and am enjoying a break, but have 2 bags of food waiting to take to my mom.   

Esteemed Contributor

Not much planned for today. First load of laundry is in the dryer. Two more loads to go. Dishwasher is running. Getting ready to vacuum and wash floors. I will probably stay at home on this first day of spring. Still recuperating from successful surgery on Monday..

Honored Contributor

hey all

not a great deal new here.

did chores, 

did walk

did hang out clothes this morn but oh my gosh, is it chilly, somehow the warmth got lost somewhere. unbelievable cold this morn, 27 at 430am when got up only 50 now.. wonder where is this warm weather we are suppose to get.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Saturday started out pretty well. Got a nice walk in while the wind was gentle - now it is picking up. We finished our spring cleaning! Our lower level has three rooms (bathroom, laundry and a large rec room) and within two hours, DH got everything cleaned. Next week, we'll move on to the cars and yard.