Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

@RetRN 

I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep..so i decided to do laundry.

How are you doing today??

edited to add

The sun is out so its a brighter day for meSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, I needed to run to the grocery store this morning. The wind gusts were so fierce, they almost blew my little SUV off the highway.

Glad to hear the sun is shining by you.

Esteemed Contributor

First stop today was ReStore. I returned a blender that I bought last week and picked up a set of 4 Irish coffee mugs that I was on the lookout for. Donated a few items from my household organizing. A male volunteer gave me attitude when I asked for a receipt, as I always do. I got my receipt; he can deal with his attitude.

On the way home around noon I stoped at the supermarket. Needed beef cubes for my dog's dinner as well as a handful of other items. I left my list at home- only forgot two items, both of which can wait until next week.

It's a pretty, sunny day today. I may go back out for two more quick stops after lunch.

Honored Contributor

Just finished watching another close friends funeral online.  She fought cancer for 3 long years, but just never could get ahead of it for a complete healing in her earthly body.   Her service was beautiful and it was easy to see she made her own arrangements.  I shed tears, but my heart is filled with peace knowing I have the chance to see her again some day.   

I am browning beef roasts for supper in my Instant Pot and have started trucker daughters laundry.  Just finished teacher daughters laundry last night while she did online class with the remote learners she's overseeing.   At least 20 loads of laundry get done here each week!

Honored Contributor

@RedTop 

So sorry about your friend  (((hugs)))

With all that laundry being done each week i hope your washer and dryer never wear out.Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@RedTop   I am sorry to read of your friends passing.I am glad you find comfort in God.Hugs for you.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

just wanting to say hiSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hello all

what a day for me,

broke my tooth eating dinner last night, lasange which is not hard food. my left front tooth broke vertically. called dentist, they contacted me to come in this morn. dentist worked on me about 1.5 hours and rebuilt the broken part of the tooth, about 1/4th was missing. dentist did a great job. dentist told me today i am a severe grinder of my teeth which just caused the tooth to cave. i can not wear mouth guards i get mouth fungas which is not nice either. 

anyway, did do chores this morn, did not go for morn walk but made it around this afternoon.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Sorry, about your tooth but glad your dentist was able to rebuild it for you.Smiley Happy

I also have ground mt teeth for many,many years  but also don't have a mouth guard now ,    but did at one time but lost one of my teeth to hook on it.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Hello to every one and good evening.

I don't know what else to say anymore.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh