Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

Good Sunday Morning to all who post and read.Heart

It wiill be another quiet day for us.  Boooorrrrinnngg.

@viva923  Sending good thoughts for your GD.

Pin on BEAUTIFUL BIRDS

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

A couple of us are going to make a Christmas visit to my sister, the Christmas season goes through Jan 6 for us so we all spread out our visits.  We follow the Covid guidelines so just 3 of us are going to her apartment.  Later in the week, we will visit my other sister.  The live in disabled/elderly housing.  Different towns.  So, we will pick up chinese food on our way there and have lunch and exchange gifts and she can spend some time with her grandaughter.  I was up very early this morning, my eyes popped open at 6am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I went through my shoe/boot/sneaker bins.  I put my sneakers away pulled out my gray suede winter sneakers and couple of pairs of boot.  Got a little sad for a minute thinking that I don't go out much, so many things are closed now so I don't have an opportunity to get dressed up.  Then I ended my pity party and made banana muffins.  And now it's 9:30am but it feels like it's mid afternoon.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, sounds like you may need a nap today. It is dark out and cloudy here, awaiting the arrival of 4" of snow later this evening.

I don't have anything planned for the day either. Will be having baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, and veggie for dinner.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

Respected Contributor

Hello all. It has felt like the week-end all week. Now it is almost over. Then starts the New Year stuff. Already the diet and exercise stuff has begun.

@viva923  I hope your GD will start feeling better.Resting is all that she can do now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN @hellie jo @Cakers3 @chrystaltree @viva923 

After i posted here i shut my computter off and headed back to my bed  at 5am!

uh..my telephone rang  and woke me up...  was my best friend,she told me she had called 2x before and even left a message on my answering machine plus called me on my cell phone  and

on 3d try.. i answered! I asked what time it was and it was a little past 8:30am..

I can't believe i didn't hear my phones ringing  as i didn't think i was sleeping that good!

She wanted to give me  one more chance to answer my phone to see if i wanted to go to Walmart and breakfast afterwards?

uh  told her yes and give me a few min..to get dressed and ready!And they did and i was back home a few min after noon!

Gloomy day here and 48  and i just turned my tv on for a while as i need some sound to listen to .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today,actually quiet here

dh made lasagna for dinner tonight, this is a slow cook recipe one of my favorites.

did chores,did attend church this morn 8am, came home, took walk,dh ran errands he got home about noonish,had lunch, had to go out for more groceries forgot 1st run this morn errands'

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

HEY GUYS

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL KIND THOUGHTS ABOUT MY GRAND DAUGHTER.

Super Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@ShowMe

Let Lily(canine) out/cleaned our 6 felines 3 litter boxes. Talked with my wife that is Pet Sitting for 9 days in another city(been gone 6 days now). Had my fiber/fruit/protein breakfast(?) with part of a cup of coffee.

Packed my clothes/ice skates/towel/gloves for my 2 hour ice skating session. Drove the 20 miles to the rink/skated 2 hours/changed into dry clothes and drove 20 miles back home. Got home and did a repeat with Lily and our feline litter boxes.

Washed my wet clothes/fried them/folded them, them finished my morning coffee. Did about 30 minutes of leg stretches/20 minutes of abdominal work/on Teeter Inversion Table at full inversion for 15 minutes.

Ate 2 more bananas/bowl of prunes/half cup of natural peanut butter and 12 ounce glass of milk. It is now 6pm CST. Still got lots to do.

Enough already john, jeez!!!!

hckynut

That is Amazing !!!  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Well, so far, I ran my car over to my mechanic at 7:00 AM so he could check out something concerning me. Thankfully it turned out to not be anything major. I love my little car, even though she's 11 years old but has just 82,000 miles on her. We still have a long ways to go together. Now I'll be off to the gym in a few minutes, followed by a stop at the grocery store. This afternoon I'll spend a couple of hours with some family before they head back out east tomorrow. This evening I'm meeting a friend for dinner and a cocktail. At some point this weekend I'll need to work on reconciling/verifying that the tax withholding payments that the payroll provider for my volunteer gig made on behalf of the organization are correctly reflected with both the state and feds. Never a dull moment!

Please do tell........ What kind of car ?   

Super Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'll be 69, tomorrow! 😳😱

It's only a number, it's only a number,..😄🙂😐😕

Happy Birthday !!!  It goes so fast doesn't it !  Are you doing anything special ?