Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@RedTop 

Snow?? 

please don't send it up to Illinois...but i"d

rather have that than all the rain that @viva923  said she was to get!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs 

Were you able to put those yard stakes in the ground today??

I hope soSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

Not doing much today. I hit a deer Friday 13,000 damage to my car...tired of 2020..what's next😥
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Thank You! Free November Flowers eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and concern.  I removed my post regarding the issue because it was said to be untrue, another attempt at attention.    I know what another person says doesn't make it so but I'm tired.  This thread is my go-to place so I step away for a bit to regroup and hope for the best.  I have warned before-be careful with whom you pm or text or email.  Things get repeated.

I just wanted all of you to know I appreciate you all.Heart

I have 2 more PT appts.left - I had 8 approved and then they approved 5 more but I think I'll stop.  I have enough I can do at home now and with the spike in COVID cases-this wave is bothering me more than the others, even though it was predicted the winter would bring about a severe spike.

I think DH is going to need an upgrade in his meds and DH is starting to build an adapted house for his issue.  I feel like 2 out of the 3 men I love the most are slipping away.  DS will have his 6 month infusion but it will be at home again tomorrow.

Grandson's GF went into the military yesterday.  There was no ceremony as when DS entered because of-you guessed it-COVID.  We gave him a card with some $$ which he took to her a few days ago.

On a brighter note, gingerbread muffins are back at Whole Foods and the frozen chocolate cake is back at Trader Joe's.  There is a pattern here.

Be well everyone and remember how much you all give back here.  It does not go without appreciation.  I am deeply touched.Heart

(((@Cakers3)))

I am so sorry that happened to you.  There's so much I wish I could say, but constraints here don't permit.   It truly can be tiring, wearisome, and disillusioning.  
I want to express my thankfulness for your uplifting posts, sweet and often whimsical pix, the warmth and the smiles...  and particularly the thought you put into them each and every one of them.  I appreciate you.  Good wishes to you and your loved ones.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo,  Happy to hear the encouraging news about your son-in-law.  Prayers for continued positive progress, strength, and healing.❤️

@viva923, Very late congratulations on your anniversary.  Your ring ceremony sounded lovely and sweet.  Thank you for sharing.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:
Not doing much today. I hit a deer Friday 13,000 damage to my car...tired of 2020..what's next😥

(((@fourpaws56)))❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam   Yes indeed! We had so much rain that they wiggled into the ground easy-peasy! Now I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with the lights that outline my house -- timer problem, so the installer is going to come back and solve it.

Today I made my Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, on the 29th. A neighbor was to give me a portion of her free turkey (won in a raffle) on Thursday but she kept delaying the handoff until early evening Then I discovered one wing, one leg, and three scraps of white meat that wouldn't make a sandwich in the package she gave me. I appreciated the gesture but was disappointed. Decided to make the full spread today and oh it was good! And I have leftovers!!!!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 

Main thing is are you ok????

Cars can be replaced

but

"your"life mattersHeart

Hoping that you are okHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs 

Glad you made your own Turkey dinner..and now have turkey left overs!Smiley Happy

I hope to have turkey for Christmas..love the white meat!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@fourpaws56   Always good to see you but wow-hope you are ok. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh