did chores

took walk

folded clothes

put them away

not much else for now

ok guys see all later

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Went shopping for a few things at Wally today..no freezer foods as small fridge freezer is full!

Treated my 2 friends to breakfast while out this morningSmiley Happy

Weather is changing  was 75  and  now  its like a humidty yucky feeling i can feel it..sigh a cold front will be bringing maybe rain Tuesday.

Tomorrow is another dayHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a swing by to see what is going on.

not much else for me, later guys

Honored Contributor

We have had five days in a row of 70+ degree weather. That's a first since records have been kept. The normal high is only 46 here. I've spent so much time outside enjoying the warm days, because by Friday, our high will only be 38. I've been rearranging the living room in my mind, trying to find a place for our Christmas tree this year.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Same here on warm weather..but enjoying it while we can...right?

Yes,more people are decorating inside and outside for the holidays coming...think they are needing to have a distraction and just enjoying the nice weather.

My live tree has  outside already has Christmas lights placed on it,and tested after dark..oh my its so pretty as my tree has grown and branches have filled in bare spotsSmiley HappyHeart

Yesterday, neighbor brought over a small wired deer that head will move on it and placed it in my yard.It will only have small white lights on it.

But the timers won't be set until December 1st  and then be plugged in.

Dusk until maybe 11pm.

So,enjoy putting your Christmas tree up and decorating itSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It has been very dark out all day so I have been indoors watching it rain. I  have not accomplished a darn thing, just a blah day.

My Christmas tree will be set up on the 21st and I will take my time decorating it. It will be completed by Thanksgiving. 

Respected Contributor

I washed sheets this morning and then made banana bread.Now I am cooking beef stew with dumplings.

My DH is doing yard work and got our Christmas decorations and lights up outside.It's good to be able to get that done before the cold and snow. I too have been enjoying the wonderful weather with the temps in the 70's.

I have a QVC order that has been traveling around the USA for over a week.Tracking it is fun. It's traveled to many states,more than I have been to this year LOL Hope it gets here soon.

The gastro doctors office has been trying to get my liver ultrasound scheduled,but that is taking a while. My cardiologists office was able to schedule my ECHO without any problems. These are tests I have to have done routinely every year or two.

Hope everyone is doing ok and have a nice day.

Respected Contributor

Hi girls...it's been a while. Just stopping by to say Hello
We got snow yesterday..staying bust stacking firewood, home schooling my Grandchildren. Hope everyone here is okay
..I miss you Show Me😥
Respected Contributor

Lol..I meant busy not bust
Honored Contributor

Hello @fourpaws56 

Good to ‘see’ you.  I have been concerned about you with all the fires, and such.  I will never forget your wonderful photo of leaving water for the bear and other wildlife.

There is not much going on where I am, going along with life, and 

adjusting to changes as seems best for myself and family.  I can’t believe you have snow, it was 70-ish here today, seems nature has forgotten it’s November.

Best Wishes to you and yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras