Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@hellie jo 

good morning...a new front tooth...oh my...good luck when you see your dentist !

Hope your insurance will help pay or dentist can make a deal with you!Smiley HappyHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching the news this morning--I am heartbroken and sickened by what I am seeing. It will cost billions to rebuild the destruction I am seeing. Defacing the Lincoln Memorial, burning down churches, burning police cars, the horrible looting--how could these mayors be so unprepared? We need love, not hate. Please, everyone stay safe.

Honored Contributor

Most demonstrations here are peaceful. Unfortunate that those people didn't abibe by the requests of the man's family or listen to the words of MLK Jr.

I have a family member heading to the Mayo Clinic today so I hope they can carry on with the tests and surgery - it had already been postponed by Covid concerns.

Honored Contributor

hey all

quick version today

steps look good, guy is on front now. dh picked a nice color,not brown but not a fireengine red.

just got notice of more software updates for computer have less than 1 hour to get things done so have to get moving here

nice day, very cool and comfortable

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

Well I went to the dentist today.Wow,it will be right around $4,000 dollars for all the dental work. This is a tooth that had a root canal about 50 years ago.It lasted a long time. The dentist was able to cement it, but no telling how long it will last and is not the solution forever, It will require several visits to get it taken care of. NOT looking forward to this. Most of this cost will be out of pocket. We have dental insurance, but not as good as when DH and I worked. 

Now you know my summer plans LOL.It will start in July.

Hang in there with all that is happening and take care.

Super Contributor

Thank you cowboy sam and Hellie!

Today I took my mom to the dentist also. For a cleaning and X-Rays.

She also needs dental work done to the tune of 2,400.00. We're in the wrong business! Other than that just went to the bank. Taco soup leftovers tonight. I did add some rice to make it more of a hearty meal. Only 103 today. Maybe the heat will keep some people at home.

Respected Contributor

We had some rioting and looting in my town last night.The National Guard is here and we have a 7 pm curfew tonight. May have more riots tonight. This is all so sad. Not here to make any statements,but this is scary. So much to deal with. Our Governor just lifted the stay at home restrictions yesterday. Prayers for healing this country.

Take care all and be safe.

Honored Contributor

@Frau K

103...kerplunk...no ty!!!
wow...dentists trying to make up for loss of income?? smh!

wish i had some of your soup..i need to go grocery shopping!
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

i'm so sorry to learn of what is happening in your town.

There have been some quietly protests in 2 or 3 nearby small towns...but not rioting!

It seems like its not locals in larger cities causing problems..many are outsiders wanting to loot and cause destruction!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

hey all

sheet day. Several loads of laundry. Could not hang out. It was overcast, even had a few spits of rain. 

Got chores done and walks in. Ok guys later