Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Quiet day here too. Will be making Schwan's meatball pasta bake along with their five cheese garlic French bread. I love their food! So easy and minimal cleanup. 

Honored Contributor

It’s a clean up, straighten up day for me.   When our girls leave for a few days, it’s like guests leaving a motel.  

I don’t clean their rooms, but it’s the rest of the house that needs attention.  Major clean on the bathrooms, laundry, vacuuming, mopping, but limited cooking goes on until they come back!   

Honored Contributor

Planned our dinner menu for next week. @RetRN we will have two Schwans entrees with enough leftover for DH to take to work for his lunch. The other days, I'll put together some meals made from scratch. June is our month to clean church, so even though we aren't attending yet, we'll head over there with our cleaning supplies. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When i took dog out this morning i started coughing and wheezing!

Then i remembered my neighbor to takes care of my mower.....sprayed for weeds in neighbors driveway and mine yesterday!

It's cool,sunny but breezy todaySmiley Happy

oops edited to add..

forgot to mention farmer was in his field yesterday...spraying,and?  plus planted  i hope soybeans this year!

No wonder air smells today  as  breeze is blowing across field into my yard.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

Hello everyone!

I haven't checked in for ages. I've been working at my sisters shop for the last 4 months. I'm filling in for my daughter who is trying to get her thyroid issues sorted out. It's very slow going in these times. She will have it irradiated soon. 
    It has been very challenging running a business at this time. At one point the shop was only open for 23 hours per week. Luckily Arizona wasn't as locked down as some harder hit states. It's hot here now. 
    I'm so sad to hear ShowMe has passed. She was always so nice and took the time to respond to every post. May she Rest In Peace.

Honored Contributor

hey all

Frau K so good to see you again

not to much here. Just doing a check in

watching my dvr'ed programs.

have my dinner reheat in steam oven

ok guys later

Super Contributor

Hi viva923!

We also watched a DVR'd movie. Frequency with Dennis Quaid. It was good. I'm making taco soup for dinner even though it's 105 out!

Governor of Arizona put a one week curfew statewide today. Eight pm to five am. What strange times we're living in....

Trusted Contributor

I am rocking my Apple music at this moment.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

@Frau K  Good to hear from you.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure hope June gets us some better times.

Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist. Not looking forward to that at all. I want a front tooth but I sure hope it does not cost thousands.I may have to wear a mask the rest of my life LOL 

Sure do miss ShowMe. 

Honored Contributor

@Frau K 

welcome back!

You have been missedHeart

Here in my part of IL  we are in phase 3  and possibly 4 the 26 or so of this 

month of June.

My temp was 56 this morning and high will be 76!!!I'll take it over your high temps!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."