Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Cakers3 @loveschocolate 

My mower is still plugging along but i was just thinking out louds when i mentioned to her if/when time comes to buy a good used one!

She mentioned her dh might retire from his job in maybe 3 years..and they didn't know if they will stay or move?

It's the :but" when she thought when times comes not to replace  or if i did ...meaning would she still mow for me or not?

Our little bitty town has a app-neighbor hood watch,etc....i signed up without giving any info about myself...as soon as i saw a few names on list...i deactivate it!  nope! noway!

Right now things will stay the same unless neighbor lady flat out tells me...she doen't want to do it...she mowed 4x this month for me using my mower...she buys gas but i paid her @$200.00  it takes her maybe 2-3 hrs give or take to mow for me!$50.00 each time is good money right?

@cowboy sam , awwwww. If I lived Nextdoor to you, I would do it for free. We take care of my neighbor's yard, cutting the grass, edging and weed eating. No charge. We are both getting older (DH and I).... one day we won't be able to do hers or ours anymore. Until then..... GET OFF MY LAWN! Rofl 🤣 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate 

I want to  you know i'm wearing a" halo" and being a "good neighbor" todaySmiley Very Happy

"Amazon" Prime van w.a driver delivered a package to said neighbor today,

and like i said

i'm minding my own business and "not' calling to tell her that a package is on her porch .Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

hey all

cleaned shed today. Am exhausted,.see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Had a four inch rainfall. I'm going to get a flat of petunias to replace any that might have been drowned out. As far as mowing, $50 would be on the low side for a lawn service spending 2-3 hours mowing. They'd probably come in with bigger equipment and  get it done in an hour. We maintain a neighbor's lawn for a nominal fee of $10 a week. However, the neighbor pays for the annual tune-ups of our push and riding mowers so it's a win-win for all.

Honored Contributor

Looks like 2 of my favorite craft stores are open and I want to check it out.  I'll be masked.

Honored Contributor

Taking my vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation this morning. 

Honored Contributor

15 Amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes that will change your Life!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Have been outside enjoying our nice day...sunny,nice breeze and no humity!

Amazon..delivered 1 out of 3 packages i ordered.

Thought notice for update was to get all 3 items today...lol

Happy for the one i did get!

Enjoy your day...Smiley HappyHeart

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   I'm waiting for a package from Amazon too.  Ordered yesterday afternoon and out for delivery today.

I went to Target earlier this morning and I was surprised to see one of the signs had changed from "masks must be worn" to "it is advised to wear a mask".

The store was fairly empty.  Tons of TP.  LOL

WF still requires masks and has them to hand out if a customer does not have one.

I also noticed traffic is picking up.  I think some people have forgotten how to drive. Woman Surprised

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

My order was placed May19th  delivered May29!  smh!

Hope you get yours today!

I can't wait to get back to Walmart...last time was March 18th!!!!!

Glad you got out today...lol maybe drivers need refresher course perhaps on driving then...lol

preds 06-21-20