Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

really not much today.

winds out of the east off ocean , very cloudy , it is a bone cold wind, goes right thru you today, expecting heavy rain later today lasting till saturday night.

got walk in, up one block back down the other way to another block. keeps me moving for 30 min's is all i care about.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! No news...huh? I continue to pray for @ShowMe, @Preds and @Cakers.

Wishing you all a great day. Beautiful day here...been working in the yard and worrying where gifts I ordered on Thanksgiving...evening are??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

Ok guys let's keep this thread going for @ShowMe  right!  God please help @ShowMe 

We love her and want her back right ??????

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone,

Thinking Of y’all, @ShowMe , and Mr. Lucky.

Peace and Good to everyone.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies, I have an update on showme..got off the phone with her caregiver, and she's sleeping almost all the time now not eating and she's not alert enough to even have a phone call. I'm sorry, but that's all I have for now. Let's just keep praying she goes peacefully
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:
Hi ladies, I have an update on showme..got off the phone with her caregiver, and she's sleeping almost all the time now not eating and she's not alert enough to even have a phone call. I'm sorry, but that's all I have for now. Let's just keep praying she goes peacefully

@fourpaws56 Darn...I do not know what to say? I hope God chooses what is best for our friend. I do not want her to suffer...but boy this is hard...she was such a part of my life and many others on the forums.

TY so much for the update...sad as it is.

Respected Contributor

It has been very hard for me to post since my dear friend took a turn for the worse .I know she would want me to continue on and keep this thread going.I will try..today I took my two grandkids Christmas shopping and to see Santa.We had a very nice day,a good lunch and stopped at Costco for groceries.It is cold and raining now..grandkids are playing a board game keeping warm by the fire.Our cats are curled up on the couch sound asleep......I am trying so hard to stay strong,but to be honest I am so heartbroken  right now...I must stay strong and keep it together for my grandkids.

Super Contributor

For Showme and friends. 

Condolences_lighted_candle_Peace_Light_Love_800x800-500x500.jpg.cf.jpg

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

It has been very hard for me to post since my dear friend took a turn for the worse .I know she would want me to continue on and keep this thread going.I will try..today I took my two grandkids Christmas shopping and to see Santa.We had a very nice day,a good lunch and stopped at Costco for groceries.It is cold and raining now..grandkids are playing a board game keeping warm by the fire.Our cats are curled up on the couch sound asleep......I am trying so hard to stay strong,but to be honest I am so heartbroken  right now...I must stay strong and keep it together for my grandkids.

@fourpaws56 Well we are in this together, we will be here for each other. I too am heartbroken...hoped she had more time...but I know we all do not want her to suffer. Its just sad...

Respected Contributor

fourpaws, I decided to do some baking today my niece is flying in for Christmas next week so I have to get some things done around here. My family who are the most understanding and caring are wondering  what to do with their Mom. I talk constantly about ShowMe and wondering just how much she has had to endure this past month. I just find it so hard to understand how she went this bad so fast. Some times I think there was alot more of suffering she was coping with but just would not let on to us to make us worry more. If she only knew how many of us were so concerned about her but we all went along and tried to keep her spirits up. I think about her new curtains and the new clothes she bought and how she said she was feeling pretty good and she had no plans to be leaving us. She said there was to many things she still wanted to do. Guess I should just quit rambling on, but God knows I have laid to rest more family members and close friends with this same illness but this time it is ShowMe and she is someone who all though she is out there in the cyber world I had some really good times with her on here. God Bless and watch over you ShowMe your daily up dates are sure missed on here.