Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

fourpaws, I remember when she was in Texas and she fell in love with that cat. She was so excited to bring it home with her that Mr. Lucky gives her so much happiness. Plus she is so good and loving with him. Also thinking about those new kitchen curtins and how much she likes them. Hope that she is doing even a little bit better. Lord I hate to think if she doesn't get to come back to live in her own apartment how heart broken she will be and so will her little Mr. Lucky.

Respected Contributor

Cater...this all so sad..I have. faith and thinking positive.. I wish we could get an update..
Respected Contributor

fourpaws, I really don't know if we will get a up date. In my heart I fear things are really serious and critical with ShowMe. What ever happened with this latest event really took over her body I fear. Always looked forward to seeing her on here for then I knew she was alright, maybe not doing that well but still able to get on here and say what what was going on with her day. Now it is a real void without her daily chats. I am sorry for you for you and she had private phone calls and I am sure you are hurting also with worry of how she is.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Excuse me if this sounds confusing. An old poster sent me an email that went to my spam folder. It was dated the 27th. **** is with **** but I don't know if she's still in the hospital or another facility. Her sister said she is thankful for the prayers and well wishes. **** is going to try and get a computer to her. That's all I know.
I'm not on here much but I did want you gals to know I lost my Dad 7/30 and my husband 10/29.

****edited to remove personal information

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Goodday  Oh my gosh I am so sorry to read that you lost your husband. I just want to send sincere condolences to you and hope that you are doing as well as you can. Thank you for the news you had about ShowMe. My heart and prayers are with you Goodday for the loss of your Dad and your husband. You have really been hit hard with these loss of family. Take care of your self and again so sorry to read this.

Respected Contributor

I feel the same as you cater.....the more time that passes without hearing anything concerns me.I am truly heartbroken
Respected Contributor

Goodday I want to send my sincere condolences to you for the loss of your Dad and husband.I am so sorry to read that you have had a couple bad months with such sorrow. You were a wonderful daughter and a loving and caring wife. take care of your self.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Gooday Please let me àlso offer my sincere condolences to you.  So very sorry for your losses.

As for @ShowMe, she is still fighting and I can only imagine what she will have to tell us upon her return 😉👍

Honored Contributor

Gooday,

Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your father and your husband.  So much loss and heartache in such a short period of time can be debilitating.  I know because I experienced something similar.  Take good care of yourself.

Thank you for trying to get news to us.

Respected Contributor

Gooday...my deepest sympathy on the loss of your loved ones. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about showme.