QVC Customer Care

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@golding76 

I believe that everyone's care and concern for other posters is the absolute best thing about this forum.We just need to be careful about privacy guidelines so I think it was important to let you know there was nothing wrong.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I sure pray everything is ok for ShowMe.I hope someone finds out something soon.I will continue to check here.

Respected Contributor

Hi Goldie...I know she has several people that check on her daily..that's why I haven't called the police. I hope to hear from her when she is able.Let's all pray and think positive
Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:
I called her again, and nothing, went straight to answering machine,

I do know that when I used to be in communication with Marie, her sister had a list of phone contacts she was to notify if anything happened to her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw the recent posts and wanted to add my concern and support.    I remember @ShowMe  mentioning that her sister calls daily and gives her "what for" if she doesn't answer or call back, so I feel that as @fourpaws56 and @golding76 said very little time would pass before her support team of family and friends would act, check on her, and make sure she's in good hands.    Can't help but worry, though​, just can't help it​, and I found myself thinking of that song by folk singer, Paul Stookey, and some of the words...  "He is now to be among you at the calling of your hearts​, ​rest assured this troubadour is acting on his part​.​  The union of your spirits here has caused him to remain for whenever two or more of you are gathered in his name there is love​..."    All of you on this thread are a profound union of spirits, your prayers and the calling of your hearts are power and love, the presence of grace and benediction.    This is the reason this is called a "community" and all of you are testament to that.    I want to join you as we gather and send our positive energy to (((ShowMe))).❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:
Hi Goldie...I know she has several people that check on her daily..that's why I haven't called the police. I hope to hear from her when she is able.Let's all pray and think positive

@fourpaws56   Even if the police had been called, we wouldn't know what the result would have been.

The lack of response to your calls is the most troubling.  I was hoping her sister may have read here during her visit-I had even posted a welcome to her hoping @ShowMe would have shared this forum.

I feel so frustrated because I live where her sister lives but I have no idea who she is, so I can't even reach out to her.

I'm still holding onto hope that we will hear something soon; and I'm still holding hope that good news will triumph.  I am sure Mr. Lucky is ok.

Somebody somewhere knows what is going on but unfortunately nobody knows us.

Thank you for trying and keeping us up to date as best as you can.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

You are very welcome.... When I hear anything I will post. I know everyone on this forum is concerned.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3,  I'll look through our email correspondence and see if I can find anything -- her sister might've been included in them, not sure.  If I find something that might help, I'll let you (and everyone) know to the extent that we can do so here.❤️   @fourpaws56,  Thank you for all you've done.❤️

~~~~~~
update:  I located her email address, so I sent a message.🙏

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:
I called her again, and nothing, went straight to answering machine,

I do know that when I used to be in communication with Marie, her sister had a list of phone contacts she was to notify if anything happened to her.

How long has it been since you guys have heard from Showme, I didn't realize she hadn't checked in in a while???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I checked, and ShowMe last posted on 11/11/19.  See page 596 (if I recall correctly).