ok guys, see all in the morn

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Image result for sunday morning autumn

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe 

How lovely that you and sis ( or sis and you ? ) will have a visit.  The older I get the more I treasure those who have known me forever.  Such a comfort.

All best wishes.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much new here.

raining quite steadily suppose to get 1.5 inch this storm. Tropical storm Nestor is giving us this rain

did get morn walk in. it was raining but lightly.

well guys that is all for now will check in later.

Honored Contributor

I read nightly and always think about how strong and kind everyone is.  Sometimes the ups and downs seem to pile on top of each other don’t they?  

Working along with being off of my IV medication, so far, so good.  Last week I had a fall, dog-nab-it, ALL my own fault!  Bruised, but nothing broken, sore, but grateful.

It is a cool, grey, rainy day here.  Both the big, sweet Lab and the funny, Puggle are curled up with me.  The sweet Lab is sure that my bruises could be all taken care of if I would only let him lick them.  They seem to really worry him, maybe he thinks I am dirty!

I hope everyone is safe, and warm, and at peace.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Watching the Hallmark Christmas shows this weekend and putting by veggies for the winter. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much going on here. Still raining out, looks like Wednesday will be the only good day this whole week, rain every day. Watched weather at 5pm tonight. Sheet day will be in the dryer this week.

showers are done, 1st load is just about ready for dryer. 2nd load is in washer. Now to relax.

ok guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Image result for autumn kitty gif

Peeking in to check on everyone.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

You have some good people helping you @ShowMe . It must give you peace of mind to know the doctor and his staff are looking out for you. 

@AuntG.......Yes, they are the best I could have ever gotten....  They care for all their patients this way.  Am very blessed.  

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@ShowMe 

How lovely that you and sis ( or sis and you ? ) will have a visit.  The older I get the more I treasure those who have known me forever.  Such a comfort.

All best wishes.

@Still Raining.....I agree.....  It's been a long time coming that we have been as close today as we are.  Growing up we never got along....she was always the boss (oldest) and has a hard time realizing that I'm a grown woman with a good mind of my own today.  We still have our disagreements.