@ShowMe    13-1  !!!!!!  Sleep well 😘

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@viva923   Keep us posted please.

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone..well looks like we won't have to evacuate..still burning but moving away from us I don't think any homes are in danger ..it is all rugged terrain..it was all over GMA today,as well as the power out..hope all is well with everyone..show me,prayers as always Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That was quite a score @ShowMe . To top it off, the Nationals beat the Dodgers later last night.

Looks like you'll be holding down the fort next week @viva923 . Your DH must get awfully tired after such long shifts. How you listen to your daughter's profanities is beyond me. I'd nicely say to call me later and hang up. She should be praying, not swearing.

Made it to my dental appointment yesterday and will do a little outside work. Leaves are still on the trees so raking won't happen until the end of the month.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Got a hair cut this morning.Nothing going on today. Tomorrow DH and I are going north for a few days Will be riding around on motorcycle checking out fall colors.

Hope everyone has a good week.Take care.

@hellie jo......hope you and DH have a wonderful trip.  Did not know you rode cycles.....you wild woman you.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@ShowMe    13-1  !!!!!!  Sleep well 😘

@minkbunny......What a game that was.  Couldn't believe it....   Looking forward to the games with the Nationals.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hi everyone..well looks like we won't have to evacuate..still burning but moving away from us I don't think any homes are in danger ..it is all rugged terrain..it was all over GMA today,as well as the power out..hope all is well with everyone..show me,prayers as always Smiley Happy

@fourpaws56.....Thanks for the update.  Just be ready if you have to leave.  Heard and read about the power outage.  

Thanks sweet one.  You stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

That was quite a score @ShowMe . To top it off, the Nationals beat the Dodgers later last night.

Looks like you'll be holding down the fort next week @viva923 . Your DH must get awfully tired after such long shifts. How you listen to your daughter's profanities is beyond me. I'd nicely say to call me later and hang up. She should be praying, not swearing.

Made it to my dental appointment yesterday and will do a little outside work. Leaves are still on the trees so raking won't happen until the end of the month.

@AuntG.....yes, that was quite a show yesterday.  Am glad we will be playing the Nationals.  Don't care that much for the Dodgers.  The first games are here at home on the 11th and 12th.  Don't know the times or where they will be showing them, but you can be sure I will find out and be watching.  

Honored Contributor

Hello............I must be going.  lol

Heading out with DH to get some house supplies.

Will check in later to see how everyone is doing.

Be well.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning everyone.  Hard to believe it's Thursday already, but guess that is what happens when one is busy.  Currently it is 64, and supposed to make it up to 81 this afternoon.  The sun isn't shinning yet....overcast.

Am still in my jammies....but have gotten quite a bit done already this morning.  In looking around the area where the men were walking back and forth to go outside to get things for the toilet project, I am seeing quite a bit of stuff on the carpet areas.  Thinking I may have to run the vac over those areas. Yes, I'll be careful.   Apartment will not be cleaned for another week from this Sunday.  Took care of Mr. Lucky's needs....he was begging for his food, and there was still food in his bowl.  Gave him more, and then he quit his begging.  He is a little piggy sometimes.  

Boy, had an exciting day here yesterday....with the big Cardinal win, and getting my new toilet.  Usually no problem falling asleep, but last night took me quite some time.  But, when I did, slept through the whole night.  Woke up at 7:00 wide awake, so got up.

Had a rather lengthy phone call from Lynn last evening.  She is seriously now thinking about getting a new toilet too.  She does have some problems with her legs too, and says these old toilets here are just too low.  She thought I was about 5'6"......  Told her no, I'm 5'.  Sometimes she is so funny, and we do have a lot of laughs.  

Not sure what all I will be doing today, but will probably not have any problem finding something to keep me busy.  May start getting some clothes together that will need to be taken down to the basement when the fall/winter things are brought up.  Thinking not this weekend, but the next.  Need to get with my helper on his schedule.  

Sis does have her flight reservations complete now.  Have something planned for each day, and then if the World Series will be being played, will have that to watch too.  She has become a true Cardinal fan (along with some of her friends down there), and yes, she was able to see yesterday's big win.  The time she will be here will go by fast.

Ok, better go get dressed and get busy.  Here's hoping all of you have a wonderful day.