Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

ShowMe  just hang in there and let them know just how good you are at fighting this. I have faith in you that you will do every thing in your power to keep moving a head. Not any of my business but I really don't want you to move any place at all. You have enough to deal with out any added stress. If you move any place your coming here to Pa. so that I can help you!!!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

hey all

glad you made that decision to stay put. Moving is unbelieveable stressing.

went from 96 humid yesterday to 65 cool today. been raining since overnight with cold front due in by tomorrow morn sometime.

tomorrow dh goes back to sea (working 3 days on). he has been gettin many chores accomplished that I can't do any longer.

ok guys have to get walk in asap. will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Another quiet day here. Went to Bible Study this morning and when I got home I tried a new and simple recipe.

2# stew meat

1/2 cup gingerale

1 can cr. of mushroom soup

1 pkt. Lipton onion soup mix

1 4 oz. jar mushrooms

Bake in 300 degree oven uncovered for 3 hrs.

I will serve it over mashed potatoes for my dinner this evening. 

Wishing you all a nice day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe 

Oh, so your kitty is the Mr. Lucky who has his own thread?  I didn’t realize that.  He is famous!

All those decisions do slow you down a bit.  Moving is so stressful, no matter how much you plan, it is hard, and picking up a new routine is no picnic.. Plus you already have your friends and your medical family.  Knowing the people who take care of you is comforting, I know.  

We are very HOT here.  Facing the hottest weekend in history.  94 -95 in October. It is right around 100 now.  My Dad’s air conditioning is on the blink.  I told him it doesn’t think it should have to work so hard in October.

You know your body better than anyone else, so you will make the best choice for you.  Plus you have the medical group there to support your decision. 

Hope you maintenance problems are fixed fixed up soon.  It IS so frustrating when you can’t do it yourself and have to wait on someone else.

Kiss on the nose to Mr. Lucky (monkey face).

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

ShowMe,

I may not always be on here, but as I've written before, you are always in my nightly prayers.  Yes, count me among those who will pray that you are led to the best treatment for your situation.

If maintenance is not moved to get your new toilet installed ASAP by your description of having to get down on your hands and knees to take care of a sick stomach, their hearts are made of porcelain.

May you be blessed, always.

Honored Contributor

This is for you, ShowMe:

Out of the night that covers me,   
  Black as the Pit from pole to pole,   
I thank whatever gods may be   
  For my unconquerable soul.   

In the fell clutch of circumstance 
  I have not winced nor cried aloud.   
Under the bludgeonings of chance   
  My head is bloody, but unbowed.   

Beyond this place of wrath and tears   
  Looms but the Horror of the shade, 
And yet the menace of the years   
  Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.   

It matters not how strait the gate,   
  How charged with punishments the scroll,   
I am the master of my fate:
  I am the captain of my soul.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much else tonight.

watching an old perry mason movie. Warren Williams is Perry mason. I dvr’ed a couple of the movies a week or two ago finally getting around to watching these DVR;ed movies.

not much else tonight. Sun is suppose to be back out tomorrow. Going to hang clothes out if the sun is out.

not much else. See all tomorrow

hair cut at 12 noon tomorrow have a couple errands to run too, so may be on late tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Hello all

waiting for floors to dry.

got word i am going to have to go to court for incidents i have had with that man who lives in my development. Apparently there are other people also having problems with this guy. End of October is court date. Never been called to testify in anything. Been called for jury duty but you are in a totally different room for that.

clearing up, will be able to hang out today. Going to get cold outside tonight down into the 40’s. We go from one extreme to other.

ok guys will check inlater

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for friday autumn gif

@ShowMe   Of course you have to do what it the most comfortable for you.  I just want you to know that should you ever change your mind I am right here to do whatever I can to help you, to sit with you, to be there for you.

My heart aches for you, and for others like @Preds  going through this-and I see the strength in all of you.

I see the strength in my DH and in my DS, too, and I am always encouraged by all of you.  Maybe I take things to heart way too much; but that isn't a bad thing.

I just want you to know that whatever will be,  we all do the best we can to be supportive and caring.

I have been so depressed lately at the thought that the two important men in my life may not be here; and I become sad about posters because I have lost several through the years, posters I dearly loved and cared about.

We are all joined in humanity whether we like it or not; it doesn't matter.  Because in the end when we give of ourselves to others, someday it will come back to us when we need it.

I truly believe that being kind to those struggling is key to being a person at peace;  I struggle with my own issue but my issues are no more important and worth no more understanding and kindness than anyone else, and vice versa.

I know I'm kind of rambling this morning but it's just one of those days when I feel overwhelmed and I feel helpless and I feel sorry for everyone. 

So I just want all to know, no matter who you are and what crosses you are carrying that you matter, that you are cared about, and that you are offered prayers or healing light or both.

Sorry for the long post.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@Cakers3   Beautiful !