Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ShowMe  I continue to pray for you.Hope you are doing o.k. Take care.

Hello to all.Hope everone is doing o.k.

Honored Contributor

hello all

redtop glad you got stern with frontier, any of these businesses rake you over the coals.

dh is off today and tomorrow and back to work for 3 12 hour shifts. friday/saturday/sunday.

make a pot roast tonight for dinner.

have clothes to get off the line and fold, talk with all later

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ShowMeI will be thinking of you today.

@Cakers3......Oh sweetie, so good to hear from you.  Have really missed your posting on here.  

Do hope things are going better for you....yes, I do keep you in my prayers.  Hope it won't be long before you will comfortable to come on here to post with us.  Know the others are missing you too.  Just not the same here without our Cakers....

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

@ShowMe  I continue to pray for you.Hope you are doing o.k. Take care.

Hello to all.Hope everone is doing o.k.

@hellie jo.....thanks so much dear friend.  Now you need to pray even harder for me......  Had a very rough day today, and have a lot work through my mind right now.  Need to get it together before I post about it.  Not sure if it will be this evening or tomorrow.  Am very tired right now.

Honored Contributor

Met with both my oncologist and radiology doctors today.  Had to stand my ground with the radiology doctor....  Feel like my Dr. G knows what is best for me, and we did talk about it.  Lynn, my neighbor, sat in the room while we were talking.  She said to me when we left that she really likes him....He is upfront with you and doesn't hide anything from you.  Yep, that is also one of the things I like about him too.

I am very tired right now, and think it best if I take some time out for a bit....like this evening.....before I tell you what has gone on and what may be taking place.  I'm not in a very good spot right now, and yes I NEED ALL THE PRAYERS i CAN GET.....

Just need to rest right now.   Love all of you.....

Respected Contributor

ShowMe, take all the time you need to think things out and pull your self together. The ones who truly care about you understand how shocking and a kick in the stomach all these latest developments have been thrown at you. Know that you are tired and upset right now trying to figure what the best thing for you to try. We will be here saying prayers and keeping you in our hearts and thoughts and sending caring wishes to you. Just keep looking forward and taking one day at a time. Will be back later to check on you but for now get some rest.

Respected Contributor

Cakers, just a couple words to you I hope things are going a little bit better  for you and that you are able to get some rest and a little bit of peace and quiet so you can relax.. Take care Cakers.

Honored Contributor

hey all

Show me, it was a kick in the gut doctor appointments today. Take some time off and regroup. Rest your very weary mind come back when you are able to.

not much else tonight.

bit of excitment tonight in ,my development . 9 fire trucks full sirens going. One of the in ground propane tanks began to leak. After everything was said and done. All but 2 trucks left the 2 fire trucks that remained stayed until the gas company could come and repair said in ground tank.

ok guyswill see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

@ShowMe So glad to know that you have a solid treatment plan in place.  As far as your wonderful neighbor, perhaps a gift card to a favorite place to eat or to a bookstore or craft place if she has those interests. I wouldn't worry about that right now as she is just wanting to help and spend time with you because she loves you. We all wish we could do more.  I will do what I know you want - root on those Cards😉

@minkbunny....Am ready to go to bed now, and decided to come on to see if anything has happened.  Noticed I did not respond to your post today when I was responding.  Thanks for your sweet words.  Have a lot to say about the treatments, and will post about it tomorrow.  Just too tired to do it tonight.  

Yes, got to watch the end of this afternoon's game....and yep, they won.  So, Cards won 2 out of 3 of the games with the Nationals team.  Now it's off to Chicago for a 4 game series with the Cubs....they are really going wild now, and am sure it will be a rough weekend.  You may be certain, I will be watching all 4 games.

Hope you are having a wonderful evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Put the right date on please.