Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Hello and Good Morning!

I was up at 5 to do some laundry while it is still cool.  Supposedly our temps will drop to the mid-90's this week with maybe some rain.

I ordered some groceries online yesterday- what a convenience.  I don't like to order fresh fruits and veggies-I like to pick and choose but the produce that arrived was fine.

I still like to shop in person but right now this was easier.

Take care everyone.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

sheet day for me, all clothes on line

looking at getting better quality outdoor umbrella clothes line, found a few, will have dh check them out.

got morn walk in. not much else. guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

hello all,

really quick now almost dinner.

just ordered myself a new outdoor umbrella clothes line a 14ft diameter. getting the larger model of the 9 footer. coming from Iowa. dh read all the particulars about this clothes line he says it should be able to go into the ground pole we have in there now, will see.

ok guys will check in later.

Respected Contributor

Hello. Hope everyone is having a good day.It has been my pleasure to post here and talk with some really nice people.May your health and those of who you love improve.Continued blessings to all.Take care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone:

I just want to say that I see a lovely group of women who come here with no intent other than to support and encourage not only @ShowMe  but all who share their troubles and even their joys.

There never should be a comparison among posters who deal with cancer or other illnesses.  Everyone carries his/her burden the best way he/she  can.  No one person is better at it than another person.

We stumble and fall, we don't always express ourselves in ways that others "get".

All of us face our troubles with fear, trepidation, courage, hope, humor, sadness- all rolled into one jumbled package and we pull out what we are feeling at the time.

There is no right or wrong here or elsewhere and it saddens me to see the use of a person's illness just to denigarte the illness of another.

Today I head out to a group, a newbie I will be.

I think about posters who are gone-sweet Speedy (also known as Deb1010 after this upgrade). Dozer who could sum up an issue with one sentence; Curley Sue who I tussled with but ended up pm'ing with on another site; the loss of Need a Miracle's son; Merle Byrd -these were friends and I think of others who may not have been on the top of my friend list but I still admired how they carried on until they could carry on no more.

We do not have to like everyone but as fellow citizens of this planet we are commanded to be compassionate, we are commanded not to compare, we are commanded to at least try to put aside what rubs us the wrong way and just silently hope for the best for anyone who needs it.

Not everyone deals with their troubles the same way; fear is powerful and often overshadows what a person really means to say.  Some folks are more sensitive and that should never, ever be used against them. 

I have been offline with many dear posters; some passed away, some drifted away, and some I have no idea where they are or what may have happened to them.

This is a chat board and with that comes all types of people; but in the end the only thing that matters is when people are hurting, they deserve a bit of understanding and respect.

I see a genuine group of women here and I hope none of you become discouraged the way I am right now.

I'm just tired.

Be well everyone; we never know who is reading and taking away some hope; because no matter the thread when illness is discusses somebody out there is going through the same thing.

Heart

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching all the shows about 9/11/2001 on the History Channel.

Trusted Contributor

@ShowMe , thanks for the welcome. Turquoise is my favorite gemstone.   I look forward to reading and posting more here.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey 

Image result for welcome mouse sweeping gif

Respected Contributor

Cakers, your thoughts and wording and presenting them are truly amazing. Thank you for what you said on here today. I don't think anyone could have said what you said any better and more heart felt. Again thank you and hope many good blessings come to you. 

Super Contributor

Hello,

Well, I want to say so long for now. Be back in a about a month. Take care everyone.