Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Post It Notes come in mighty handy.  I use them all the time so I don't forget important things......  Sure wish I had invented them......  Would be making a fortune.....

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

oops..so sorry  i forgot to say hi to you also!

so...a big hi and Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Just checked the outside temp.....it is currently 83....has a way to go before it reaches 94.....  

Put in a small grocery order, and it will be delivered between 3 and 4...Didn't need much, but thought while I wasn't busy today, I would get it in.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday afternoon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

not to much today.

did chores, got walk in, hung out 2 loads of clothes.

closed up and turned on air, it was getting awful sticky humid outthere

mot much else. will check in later.

will get reciped for that tuna dish we had last night. very easy and simple to make.

@viva923.....you're doing a lot better than I.....  Seems like all I want to do today is sleep.  Have caught myself nodding off several times.....and that is really not like me.....  Oh maybe once in an afternoon, but this has been going on all day.

So looking forward to that tuna recipe.....  Really like tuna a lot...

Trusted Contributor

I'm hanging on the phone with Verizon.   They've sent me two bills for the same month.  Trying to get it straightened out.    

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I'm hanging on the phone with Verizon.   They've sent me two bills for the same month.  Trying to get it straightened out.    

@newjersey.......like your nic.....  is it the color, or the gem stone????  

No matter, but don't believe we have seen you on here before, so welcome aboard.  This is one great group of women that post on here.  Always here for each other in good times and bad times.  

Sorry you are having problems with Verizon....and that you can get it straightened out quickly.  

Have a great rest of your afternoon and evening.

Super Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Good Morning to everyone.  I couldn't find a pic-nothing moved me this morning.  Just feeling down this morning but at least the day yesterday was nice.

Then bam!  It all hits the fan.

I have to take DH to our PCP-bad night last night. 

I am going to start attending a support group that deals with his issue.  Life is changing so rapidly and DS is also declining.

I don't share very much but I am asking for good thoughts/prayers/whatever you all can send for me.  It's hard for me to ask.

Heart

@Cakers3    I am so sorry about what you and DH are going through. To become a care giver for someone we love, is difficult and impossible to wrap our head around. The years of caring for each other, in a loving and romantic way, are rapidly fading.

My heart goes out to you and the very,very best of thoughts go to you both. 

Honored Contributor

Have to say this getting groceries ordered on line and then delivered to my inside back door....is a blessing.  Am so happy I found out about them.  

Placed my order pretty late in the morning and have received them, and all are put away.  

Thinking now when I want to start my dinner.  Not hungry yet, but bet I will be when it come time to eat.  Do like the idea of a baked sweet potato.  Do it in the micro.  Would be lost without that dude.....

Honored Contributor

Really @ShowMe .  Did your normal complaining and had me deleted.  True colors showing. 

I came on here to tell you that you (or anyone) could ask me anything and I would be happy to answer your questions as best I could.  I wish you nothing but the best.  You weren't bothering me and I didn't mean to "put you in your place".

Blessings to you and enjoy yourself.  

Just use your ignore on me and continue to ask your friends to do the same.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TUNA MACARONI MINGLE

1 CAN cream of chicken soup

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp dried dill weed

1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce

3 cups cooked macaroni 

2 cans tuna (drained and flaked)

2 hard boiled eggs (sliced)

1/2 cup sliced celery

1/4 cup sliced ripe olives.

salad greens

cherry tomatoes cut in half

sliced cucumbers

1. IN BOWL

Blend soup,salt,chill and hot pepper sauce

2. Lightly toss with macaroni, tuna, eggs, celery, olives.

3. Served on salad greens garnished with tomatoes and cucumbers.

I CAN NOT most of the ingredients . I am not to crazy of cold macaroni salads so DH put the soup,tuna, into small slow cooker and set slow cook on low.  Cooked this for about 3 hours, when it was dinner time. DH mixed in the macaroni, 1 hard boiled egg. This was a delicious meal and very filling.