Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

Morning one and all.  Seems like Monday.....and that some posters on here this morning must not have had a good holiday weekend.  

Still in my jammies....no robe though.  If anyone would knock on the door, I would be dressed ok for that.....have some cute jammy sets......  They don't look like jammies.  lol

Have been busy on here this morning respond to posts I didnn't get to yesterday.  The most important was the one to PREDS......

Will be busy this afternoon.  Jeanne will be here this evening to do my laundry.  Will try to keep up with her when she brings the loads up here.  Need to keep the bed cleared off for when I am ready to go to bed.  Have enough to keep me busy until the game starts this evening.  

Want to get my shower and wash my hair this afternoon.  Do best if I do that the day before a doctor's appointment.  Tomorrow is my appointment at 10:45 with Dr. G.....will be results of the biopsy last Wednesday.....and will find out what is in store for me.  Yes, I am scared and very anxious.  

While typing my response to PREDS, had a  phone call from Sheri's DH.  He wanted to fill me in on what is going on with Sheri.  This morning her neighbor took her to the Jefferson County Mercy Hospital for some pain management.  Her arm swelling is causing her lots of problems and lots of pain.  Feel so sorry for her.  Her DH said he has a lot to take care on their property, and that it was a good chance today for him to get some of it done.  He said she wanted me to know what was going on and that she would try to call me some time this afternoon.  He did say that right now she is very angry at everything.  Having a hard time dealing with that.....Can understand that....totally.

Ok, really not in the mood right now to do any more posting.  Will be back later.

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver 

ty...hugs  Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BeautyLver 

ty...hugs  Heart

❤❤

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe , it’s true. You could have participated in the shout out threads or started one of your own. @Preds would have responded. That’s just who she is. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

newsy postings today.

Cowboy, you made a mention about living in Illinois. Upper or lower part of Illinois?.  I was born and raised in Wisconsin. when you mentioned brats, have not heard that expression in some time. use to eat brats all the time growing up. every now then dh will get some beer, we will cook our brats in beer in slow cooker. we can't eat them but maybe 2x's a year. it is on the dh no no list of foods he can't eat. kidney stones (he has had muliple surgeries for those pesky stones), doc said he can eat them maybe 2x;s a year.

got morn walk in today. really sunny and warm,humid kind of ,but nothing to bad. have my afternoon walk coming up soon.

dd posted on facebook the littlest one waiting at bust stop for his kindergarten bus to take him to his first day of school.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe , it’s true. You could have participated in the shout out threads or started one of your own. @Preds would have responded. That’s just who she is. 

@loveschocolate......think at that point I'd just about had it with posting.  Oh yes, know she would have responded.  Know very well how she is.  Far and few like her.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ShowMe  I hope things go well for you tomorrow at your appointment.Will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers.

@viva923  I love brats also.Good with some stone ground mustard.

I pray for everyone on here dealing with illness.There is not much people can do on these forums to help people except to pray and be here for people to vent.I find it encouraging that there are so many people that care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

newsy postings today.

Cowboy, you made a mention about living in Illinois. Upper or lower part of Illinois?.  I was born and raised in Wisconsin. when you mentioned brats, have not heard that expression in some time. use to eat brats all the time growing up. every now then dh will get some beer, we will cook our brats in beer in slow cooker. we can't eat them but maybe 2x's a year. it is on the dh no no list of foods he can't eat. kidney stones (he has had muliple surgeries for those pesky stones), doc said he can eat them maybe 2x;s a year.

got morn walk in today. really sunny and warm,humid kind of ,but nothing to bad. have my afternoon walk coming up soon.

dd posted on facebook the littlest one waiting at bust stop for his kindergarten bus to take him to his first day of school.

ok guys will check in later.

@viva923.....Taking short break now.  Love, love brats and sauerkraut.....sweeten my sauerkraut with brown sugar.....oh so good.  

Bet that little feller looked so cute witing for his bus.  Bet your DD had tears in her eyes.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I don't know how my neighbor cooked his brats??...as i wasn't there at the time.

My oldest som boils his in water for ?? a while then puts his on the grill...same with chicken.

I really miss him as he moved to Mo. close to   the Arkansas   state line...his cooking was the best and i haven't had any of meat   the items he cooked in for at least 4or 5 years.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Another exciting day in the Big Apple!

Four loads of laundry ..... had to wash all the cool weather clothes I unpacked on Friday.

Fortunately .... living in a high rise - we have a large laundry room and I was able to do two loads at a time.  

Two done and put away .... next two loads should be dry in about 15 minutes.  

When that's put away - I'm having a late lunch and a nap.