Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry to read all the troubles; I honestly don't know what to say this morning.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

Well,said..and agree...

but i've had a few disagree with me...and pff its goneSmiley Sad

But other kind people have supported me here..and i thank youHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

There does seem to be alot of dysfuntion in many families, I guess we don't really know the situations because we have not walked in their shoes. I pray that I never have to experience anything like that. It would be hard for me to imagine my life without my family and friends. 

I guess you just have to know when to let go in some cases and try to move forward. 

Valued Contributor

OK @ShowMe ;  I am eally worried about  you this morniing and just need to hear you OK,

Just let us know you are OK this AM  and forget all the people only for themselves!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I hope you are feeling better today and getting back into your normal routine.  Hopefully, you got a good night's sleep. Looks like your Cardinals are playing the Reds tonight and I'm sure you will want to watch. Looking forward to seeing you here soon.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The Brewers had a nine minute rain delay because it takes ten minutes to close the roof at Miller Park. @ShowMe  your Cardinals keep winning. Boo-Hiss!

@AuntG.....if I remember, believe we lost that game.  That was so funny.  Believe it was a first time for it to rain inside that stadium.  

Playing the Reds tonight.....here.  Will be watching.  Really a crazy schedule now through the end....ending with the Cubs.

Honored Contributor

Really exciting day planned!

I'm startng the semi-annual closet switch ... starting with the shoes.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Hello all. I am glad to be home and am tired.

@ShowMe  Hope you are starting to feel good and looking forward to hear more from you.

My daughter had 2 surgeries 0n her leg and is home now.She has plates and pins in leg.Had a lot of pain, but is getting better.She can"t bear any weight though.They taught her to give herself shots so she doesn"t get blood clots.Has to do that for a month.

Son-in-law had his surgery and was admitted to a nursing home.The infection went to his bone so he had to have some bone removed also.He will be there for a month.

My son still has not heard about his scan or surgery.I am so not happy.They must think we are not worried.

I sure hope everyone has a good day.Thank you all so much for your kindness and prayers.It does mean a lot.

@hellie jo....Oh our dear hellie....so sorry to read all of this.  What a time your family is having.  Have all of them, those taking care of them, their families, and of course you.....in my nightly prayers.  Wonder why they are waiting so long on your son to do his scan or surgery.  You take care of hellie....that is so important now.  

My thinking right now is still not as clear as it should be, but I am feeling so much better this morning.  Will do the report on this in a little bit.  Have lots to tell you all...not just about what took place with me....but what is going on here at our apartment complex.  

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

not a good day, it was downright bad disastrous 

my DD and I had major falling out and I disowned my 14 yr old grand daughter. What she did was unbelievable horrible. The story is to long and involved.

i don’t know when I will be back. Am extremely upset to say the least

@viva923.....sorry about your situation with your DD and GD.  You know we are here for you any time you need us.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Survived my yearly check up with the cardiologist today. 

@blackhole99.....wonderful news.  Congratulations.