Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Related image

Cleanse your mind of all the negative; it just isn't important.  What is done, is done.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Keybra.....about the second paragraph, would really not get into that.  Would cause some trouble.....

This has not been a good day for posting....

I really love to cook, but it is almost impossible for me anymore.  Can't be on my feet that long....and difficult to move around in the kitchen to prepare food because I lose my balance.  I will probably be doing some baking of meals once it turns cool.  Kitchen just gets to warm to have the oven on right now.  Too, find it so difficult to cook for one.  So when I do bake, usually make enough to put in the fridge or freezer for a rainy day.....  First thing I want to bake is brats and sauerkraut.  Could put it in the slow cooker, but prefer it in the oven.  Have all the fixings for it.  Brats are in the freezer.

I do order my groceries on the Internet and get them delivered to me.  That is why I do quite a few of Marie's dinners....  They really aren't that bad.  Have my favorites and pretty much stick with them.  Like some Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's, but that's about it.

There used to be a KFC near where I live, but they closed down.  If I want any KFC would have to order it from Grub Hub and that is too expensive with their delivery stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Related image

Cleanse your mind of all the negative; it just isn't important.  What is done, is done.

@Cakers3.....same to you sweet lady.  Yep, tomorrow is another day, and it will be better.

Sweet Dreams to you too.....

Respected Contributor

Hi ShowMe, just checking in to see how you are doing on these hot and some pouring down rain days. Read that your test has been changed to another day. Will keep saying prayers for you as always. We have done quite a few years of posting back and forth with each other and I am so amazed how you have handled all the health problems that you had to through. As for you starting this thread I am so glad you did and it has lasted quite a while now. Hey I have not seen one that you have done not get a good response from people. You always come up with a idea and it takes off. You know I will be where you are on here. I was sorry to see how getting back and forth from this appointment was giving you so much stress. If you lived closer to me we would have taken you. Well lady I have to go and do a couple things then head down the hall to bed and watch HGTV. most of the night. All ways some one up in Pa. is thinking about you and keeping you in daily prayers and thoughts.  

Honored Contributor

Calling it a night....game is still on, but I've had it for the day and night.

Will be on tomorrow some time.  Good night everyone.

Honored Contributor

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Keybra.....about the second paragraph, would really not get into that.  Would cause some trouble.....

This has not been a good day for posting....

I really love to cook, but it is almost impossible for me anymore.  Can't be on my feet that long....and difficult to move around in the kitchen to prepare food because I lose my balance.  I will probably be doing some baking of meals once it turns cool.  Kitchen just gets to warm to have the oven on right now.  Too, find it so difficult to cook for one.  So when I do bake, usually make enough to put in the fridge or freezer for a rainy day.....  First thing I want to bake is brats and sauerkraut.  Could put it in the slow cooker, but prefer it in the oven.  Have all the fixings for it.  Brats are in the freezer.

I do order my groceries on the Internet and get them delivered to me.  That is why I do quite a few of Marie's dinners....  They really aren't that bad.  Have my favorites and pretty much stick with them.  Like some Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's, but that's about it.

There used to be a KFC near where I live, but they closed down.  If I want any KFC would have to order it from Grub Hub and that is too expensive with their delivery stuff. 

@ShowMe Marie's are my absolute favorite. Last time I bought them they were on sale 3/10 .

I hardly ever turn on the stove during the summer months. I have found that a slow cooker can make everything even lasagna . A crock pot is about $10 and I have a couple of them. They are so handy. Today I made cheesy broccoli soup that tastes just like Panera. I read somewhere that you can even caramelize onions for French onion soup if you start the day before. Then add beef Boullion and a few other things . 

Brats and sauerkraut are one of my favorites .

Have you thought about getting a walker that you sit on or a small wheel chair for the kitchen ? They are very cheap.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

Thanks for the the picture and message below it..

"Don't back down yet .

It'll get brighter'

I will stand my ground like a veteran fighter"-Joe Pug

This has made my day  for me  Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

My day is?? 

Good so far...Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Cakers3 

Thanks for the the picture and message below it..

"Don't back down yet .

It'll get brighter'

I will stand my ground like a veteran fighter"-Joe Pug

This has made my day  for me  Smiley Happy

AND it will ! Never back down when you are right.