Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@ShowMe 

That is a very unkind thing to say to me...

@cowboy sam.....well I'm sorry.....didn't intend for it to be unkind.  I will try to not post to you anymore because you just don't understand me.....  Good luck with your life.

Honored Contributor

@Keybra 

thank you for understanding. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

some one didn't and tried to make it about her once again...sigh

and

yes, he is still looking after me and letting me know he still loves me!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Pretty quiet here. I watched the Brewers last night so am tired today. I picked my sister up at 8:00 and we had breakfast at Perkins and then did  our grocery shopping. Glad that is done and everything is put away. Will have a BLT for lunch. I bought ice cream and I'm sure it will be calling my name and I will have to try to ignore and not eat it all at once. It just tastes so darn good.

Have a nice day ladies.

@RetRN.....they were lucky it was storming here.  We still had 2 innings for a chance to win.  It was still storming when I went to bed....don't know when it finally stopped.

Hey, I got my groceries.  There was an excellent pricet this week....on Bunny ice cream, so I got 3 different flavors......they are 1.5 quart size.....will take a while to eat that.....  But, keep hearing....come take a taste....lol

Hope you are having a nice day too. 

Honored Contributor

Tensions and emotions run high at times and often expressions are not what they are meant to be.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@AuntG.....are you watching tonight's game????.  If not, maybe you better.  In the first inning the Brewers got 4 men in.  The score is now 4 to 0....still in the 1st....Cardinals are up now.  

----

Yes we did @ShowMe . That rain probably helped us win one!

@AuntG.....you can thank your lucky stars for us having that horrible rain.....  We would have had 2 more innings to go when called.  We have Colorado to play starting tonight and finish Sunday afternoon.  Then it's the Brewers at their home field.  Hopefully we can win there.  

It will be the last time this season we will be playing them.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Tensions and emotions run high at times and often expressions are not what they are meant to be.

Heart

@Cakers3.....but to continue it after I apologized was not necessary.  Ignore is the best thing here.  And that is what I will do from now on with this poster..  

Honored Contributor

Just got an email from The Vermont Country Store.  It is all of the fall items, which include many Halloween things.  Am really enjoying looking at it.  There are 18 pages.  If you are crazy about fall things, this is really the place to go to look.  You might want to google it.  

Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Keybra 

thank you for understanding. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

some one didn't and tried to make it about her once again...sigh

and

yes, he is still looking after me and letting me know he still loves me!

Please know there are many who do indeed understand.  Sharing what you did, what you do...simply deserves to be validated.  So believe your husband is always looking out for you.  And that love he has for you ever, ever ends ❤❤

Honored Contributor

Just finished looking at The Vermont Country Store email.  Boy, a person could go broke.  They really do have some very pretty items.  Many table top items, wreaths, table linens. door mats. and some really cute Halloween items.

Now, I think I had better get busy and get a little bit done here before the day is gone.  

Hope everyone is having a nice afternoon.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver 

Heartmy heart felt thanks again....(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

we were married for 36 1/2 years....and yes  his love will never end between us.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."