Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hey all

not really much to report today

bug man was here for spraying for 3 month cycle.

got chores done this morn, got walk in. wash is outside on line.

neighbor lady came for a smidge bit when i was hanging out clothes this morn, she was walking her dog.

well guys that is about all for now, will check in later.

Super Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Image result for deer good morning gif

When I was looking out the window at about 6 this morning, this is exactly what I saw. 

A Mom and two babies but they were more of a brown color. They wandered around for

about an hour until the garbage truck came by and they got sick of eating my shrubs. 

They are so beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Pretty quiet here. I watched the Brewers last night so am tired today. I picked my sister up at 8:00 and we had breakfast at Perkins and then did  our grocery shopping. Glad that is done and everything is put away. Will have a BLT for lunch. I bought ice cream and I'm sure it will be calling my name and I will have to try to ignore and not eat it all at once. It just tastes so darn good.

Have a nice day ladies.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@AuntG.....are you watching tonight's game????.  If not, maybe you better.  In the first inning the Brewers got 4 men in.  The score is now 4 to 0....still in the 1st....Cardinals are up now.  

----

Yes we did @ShowMe . That rain probably helped us win one!

Honored Contributor

My morning started out being upset from a "dream"..and i made myself wake up....i still am trying to shake off some of it.

It involved my late husband  and myself getting ready to cross a street  in another nearby town...my shoestring on one shoe come untied and i bent down to tie it...then i saw that he had crossed the street unknowing ly that i wasn't beside him.

I had to wait on cars before i could cross the street..when i crossed over..i realized my purse was on sidewalk where i tied my shoestring...so i walked back to retrieve my purse and recrossed the street...he wasn't there waiting for me!  I couldn't find him...!!  he was gone...

For years   since he died ... while i gone walking one or both my shoestrings always become untied...i would kid my neighbor that it was my dh untieing them on me...

I know why i'm so upset but i'm trying not too...i want to cry..but tears won't fall.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam.....just be thankful that dream was not true.  Remember it was just a dream.....

Honored Contributor

What are you trying to tell me????

He died 26 years ago!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe 

That is a very unkind thing to say to me...

preds 06-21-20
Super Contributor

I honestly believe that he is untying your shoelaces. It is his way of telling you that he is there watching over you. @cowboy sam he loved you and threw in a little something that only you would understand. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

What are you trying to tell me????

He died 26 years ago!

@cowboy sam,,,,,really not trying to tell you anything.  I too have had dreams of my late x husband.  Those were sort of like nightmares.  Once awake I realized what I had dreamed, and said thank goodness it was only a dream.