Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@hellie jo 

Sending you...prayers,and hugs to help you get through this emergency in your family.

We will be here if you need us!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@croemer......my sister is in no shape to travel.  In a way she is worse off than I am.  Her problem now is her shoulders....both of them.  Can hardly lift herself out of a chair, off the bed, etc.  Wish she would consider selling her house and moving into a facility where they can keep an eye on the folks that live them.  

At least I can get up.....and when I do, wait until I know I am steady on my feet.  Really, she would be of no help to me.  She would be wanting me to take care of her, and that I can't do.  At this point, we don't know if we will ever be able to see one another.  

PS.....thanks for your kind words and prayers.  You know that means a lot to me.  Everyone on here is so supportive......

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

All the storms went around us....thank goodness!

I got my walk in today  in a Walmart store....om my gosh was it busy!!!...sigh!

I couldn't find a few things  in the freezer sections...i even asked   3store workers...they had no idea where i could find what i wanted!SMHSmiley Sad

When i was ready to check out a young man had just turned his checkout sign on..so was first in line....but my 2 friends wasn't so lucky and had to wait a while to check out!

After we put groeries in their car we were hungry and went for lunch..

then i was brought home,put groceries up,etc...then  finished watching golf on tv...and the young man Justin won it!!yeah!   

Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer......my sister is in no shape to travel.  In a way she is worse off than I am.  Her problem now is her shoulders....both of them.  Can hardly lift herself out of a chair, off the bed, etc.  Wish she would consider selling her house and moving into a facility where they can keep an eye on the folks that live them.  

At least I can get up.....and when I do, wait until I know I am steady on my feet.  Really, she would be of no help to me.  She would be wanting me to take care of her, and that I can't do.  At this point, we don't know if we will ever be able to see one another.  

PS.....thanks for your kind words and prayers.  You know that means a lot to me.  Everyone on here is so supportive......

@ShowMe Well dang...life can sure suck. You know you will continue to be in my prayers. I hate that anyone is alone when they are going through health issues. Just having someone to talk to, drive to treatments with, shop for anything to take the strain off someone who could sure use the help. Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much tonight. Trying to get this done before dryer bell dings.

want to hang out tomorrow but 5pm news said more storms tomorrow off-on type thing so will see what happens when ready to get wash out of washer.

watching the thing from another world.

dh made a scratch dinner tonight slow cook with chicken base. It was excellent. Served it over rice. 

Ok guys see all in the morn

Honored Contributor

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo   I'm sorry to read about your troubles.  Will be with you in spirit.

Will leave the light on for your return.

Take care.Heart

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.....Hi dear one.  Glad to see you.  Hope all is well with you.  Yes, our cakers is one special poster.  It would be so nice to be able to stop by her home for a visit, but am afraid my traveling days are over.  Here's hoping this summer is being good to you.  Am glad the terrific heat is gone for now and it has cooled off quite a bit.

Hmm...maybe we could crash @Cakers house for a cool ice tea...these 103 temps are killing me and my grass? lol

@croemer   Anytime!!

Did you hear Whataburger has been sold???  I thought of you immediately when I heard the news.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Related image

@Cakers3......love, love, love this picture.  They are adorable.  Thanks for starting the day out with this.

Good Morning to you too.

Honored Contributor

Morning one and all.  It's a beautiful sunny day here, and it's going to be hot.  Needless to say, staying home where it's cool.

Got on here early because I will be changing sheets today....which takes forever.  Will rest in between changing.  Do have best energy in the morning.  

Had a call from my dear friend yesterday evening.  Sheri is going to take me to the hospital Wednesday.  She has insisted.....will come in Tuesday evening from DeSoto to spend the night at her brothers.  Would stay with me but she is allergic to cats.  She insisted on doing this because she doesn't think anyone should be alone when having something like what I'm having done should be alone.  She said she would stay at the hospital during the whole time.....said she would find a place to rest when needed.  Boy, what a wonderful friend I have.

Am very concerned for Sheri right now.  She told me that she has found a lump on her other breast.  Has an appointment with Dr. G this morning.  Just something else to be concerned about.  He will probably want her to get a biopsy on it.  Said she would call me when she gets home.

Will be watching the game tonight.  Playing the Brewers.  

Ok, gotta get going now.  Will return later.