Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@hellie jo wrote:

Thimgs are not going great here.Many health issues with my family.I won"t go into details now.I am upset right now.Have to take a trip up north to be with daughters.Just letting you know I won"t be around for a while.Take care all and would appreciate some prayers.

@hellie jo.....oh hellie, sorry to read this.  Be safe and be careful.  You know you will have prayers said for you.....that's a given.  Please let us know when you get home and how things are going.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, groceries have been delivered and most put away.  Always like to get that over with.

Had a visitor at my back door a little bit ago.  It was Mike, Linda's son.  He wanted to bring my cane to me....While he was here he told me he is finished there for the day.  Had so much he wanted to get done, but his sister had let some of the family know they were there working and if they wanted anything, better come and get it.  She had not cleared that with Mike, and he said he just can't work there with all of that going on.....so he left.  

He will be out of town Monday through Wednesday.  Said he would check in on me to see how the procedure goes this Wednesday.  Said he is concerned and wishes he could have taken me and brought me home.  Such a nice young man.  Will say this, Linda raised him well.  Mike did say he wants to keep in touch after they are finished over there.  We hugged each other and he was going home from here.

Watching the game....score is 2 to 1....in Cardinals' favor.  GO CARDINALS.    It is now 3 to 1.

Honored Contributor

hey all

thunderstorms are popping up like popcorn now, we are so hot and humid storms are roiling all around us.

did get clothes outside and dried before 1st storm moved in.

not much else right now guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.....Hi dear one.  Glad to see you.  Hope all is well with you.  Yes, our cakers is one special poster.  It would be so nice to be able to stop by her home for a visit, but am afraid my traveling days are over.  Here's hoping this summer is being good to you.  Am glad the terrific heat is gone for now and it has cooled off quite a bit.

Hmm...maybe we could crash @Cakers house for a cool ice tea...these 103 temps are killing me and my grass? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Game just ended,,,,,Cardinals won 5 to 4.  Was 5 to 1 for quite a while.  My eyes closed and don't know when the Reds got the 3 runs.  Oh well, at least they didn't win

They will be coming home this evening, and will be playing the Milwaukee Brewers, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  And right after that, will be playing Colorado  4 games.....Thursday through Sunday.  Will be an interesting week.

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.....Hi dear one.  Glad to see you.  Hope all is well with you.  Yes, our cakers is one special poster.  It would be so nice to be able to stop by her home for a visit, but am afraid my traveling days are over.  Here's hoping this summer is being good to you.  Am glad the terrific heat is gone for now and it has cooled off quite a bit.

Hmm...maybe we could crash @Cakers house for a cool ice tea...these 103 temps are killing me and my grass? lol

@croemer.....OMGosh....where did you find that post????  That was some time ago.

Always glad when you come on here. 

Yes, you have really been having some horrible heat.  That is what my sister says.  Know she is tired of it.

Hope all is well with you.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.....OMGosh....where did you find that post????  That was some time ago.

Yes, you have really been having some horrible heat.  That is what my sister says.  Know she is tired of it.

No idea, I can not get to the last post on this thread...EVER...so I respond to whatever shows up! Grrrrrr

Hope you are doing OK. Yes it has been one hot dam summer here...if we can make it 2 more months...all will be more comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Will be fixing my supper soon.  Thinking I will have a roast beef sandwich and some chips.  Can gum all of that.

There are 3 different shows on at the same time....don't know which one I will be watching.  Wish they wouldn't do that.....I know it's all about ratings.  

Oh I'm so great.....I have done so much.....everybody loves me.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday evening.

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

No idea, I can not get to the last post on this thread...EVER...so I respond to whatever shows up! Grrrrrr

Hope you are doing OK. Yes it has been one hot dam summer here...if we can make it 2 more months...all will be more comfortable.

@croemer.....doesn't matter, at least you can get on here. 

Things are pretty shakey for me right now.  Had my 11th PET scan....and they found some new cancer in my right lung.  Have hooked up with a pulmanary doctor, and am scheduled to have a bronchoscope procedure done this coming Wednesday..  The whole thing will take about 5 hourrs.  Going down through my throat to do a biopsy.  Will be put to sleep for this.  Yes, I am very anxious and scared.  They don't know if it is from the other cancer or not, but are thinking it is new.  Wasn't there when I had a scan in October.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.....doesn't matter, at least you can get on here. 

Things are pretty shakey for me right now.  Had my 11th PET scan....and they found some new cancer in my right lung.  Have hooked up with a pulmanary doctor, and am scheduled to have a bronchoscope procedure done this coming Wednesday..  The whole thing will take about 5 hourrs.  Going down through my throat to do a biopsy.  Will be put to sleep for this.  Yes, I am very anxious and scared.  They don't know if it is from the other cancer or not, but are thinking it is new.  Wasn't there when I had a scan in October.

@ShowMe you will be in my prayers...no one can blame you for being anxious...I wish your sister was closer for these times. Please know many of us will be thinking of you.