Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

Just checked to see what the Cardinals did this afternoon.  They lost 2 to 1.....So, they lost all 3 games.  Never could find today's game on TV.....

They are coming home, off tomorrow, and will be playing the Pittsburgh Pirates Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  That will be interesting.  Hope I will be able to see it.

Honored Contributor

hey all

had some nasty thunderstorms all afternoon about 4 hours worth and super heavy rain.

not much else tonight. See all tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I know I am posting rather late,but,I only have a few more days to be bad.HAHA

Good news about my son. His biopsy was negative for cancer!! We will find out tomorrow when his surgery will be.I can breathe easy now.

Have a good day tomorrow Thank you all for your caring and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo,

Rejoicing with you in the news that your sons issue is not colon cancer.   My dad passed from complications after his 2nd colon cancer surgery, and I hate hearing of any diagnosis of this cancer.   Sending best wishes with his surgery.   

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

I know I am posting rather late,but,I only have a few more days to be bad.HAHA

Good news about my son. His biopsy was negative for cancer!! We will find out tomorrow when his surgery will be.I can breathe easy now.

Have a good day tomorrow Thank you all for your caring and prayers.

@hellie jo......well with that kind of wonderful news on your dear son, we'll let you misbehave for one day.....one day only though.  Am so happy for him, you, and family.  Please do keep us informed on this.  Will continue with the prayers.

Am sure you will sleep well tonight.....Heart

Honored Contributor

Well it's that time of the evening for me.  Am rather tired now, and am ready for bed.  It's waiting for me.

Have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow at 1:05....for my Glaucoma check.  Really wish I didn't have to go, but I do.

So, here's wishing all of you SWEET DREAMS....and remember to hold those that are with you and give them a hug and tell them how much you love them.  Blessings one and all.

Good night....

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo 

Great news  about your sonHeart  ...

now go be bad...i have bail money out and waiting to hear from you!Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning: 

i would like to say that I got a lot done in the 3 hrs I've been up, but I haven't.

It is so wonderful that you can drive even though insurance and maintenance 

can get pretty pricey. But our independence, for as long as we can keep it, our very important.

That is good news about having a lease until July. They cannot raise the rent and they have no reason to evict so you're in a pretty good  spot. If you have to look around are there a lot of available places ? I've never rented anything but I hear about the mess on Judge Judy, etc and wouldn't even know where to start . 

@hellie jo There can be nothing worse than worrying about our child no matter how old he may be. We pray that it could be us rather than them. This is wonderful news 

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful morning in my neck of the woods.  Sent dh off to work, and I have a handyman coming shortly to give a bid on some plaster work.  This afternoon I have a lunch scheduled with ladies from my church.  That's pretty much it until DH gets home, then we have a project in the yard to deal with.  

We are trying to get projects checked off this list before winter gets here..just a few more things to complete and then we're all done for 2019.  I make a list every spring of what needs to be done and we whittle away at it all season.

Have a good day!

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

Good Morning: 

i would like to say that I got a lot done in the 3 hrs I've been up, but I haven't.

It is so wonderful that you can drive even though insurance and maintenance 

can get pretty pricey. But our independence, for as long as we can keep it, our very important.

That is good news about having a lease until July. They cannot raise the rent and they have no reason to evict so you're in a pretty good  spot. If you have to look around are there a lot of available places ? I've never rented anything but I hear about the mess on Judge Judy, etc and wouldn't even know where to start . 

@hellie jo There can be nothing worse than worrying about our child no matter how old he may be. We pray that it could be us rather than them. This is wonderful news 

@Keybra......Have a 97 Sable.  And yes, insurance and maintenance can get costly on a car that old.  Have a very good place that takes care of my car for me, have used them for years.  The insurance is another story.  I have to pay about $430 for 6 months, and have it where I get a reduced amount if I only drive 3,000 miles a year.  But do get discounts for other things.......like good driving record. and have my renter's insurance with them.  As I said before, the only places I drive to is to doctors and to get my hair cut.  Even when I was going to the hospital for treatments, I never went over the 3,000 miles.

The only problem with a car as old as mine is that when something goes wrong and need parts, sometimes they are hard to come by.  I don't know how much longer I will be able to drive, so I'm holding on to this car.  If I were a lot younger and in better health I would think about getting a new (used) car.  

As far as having to think about moving, I know it would be difficult to go looking.....so, here's hoping they (new owners) won't increase my rent a lot.  I could not afford to go into a place where I would have some sort of assistance.  I don't even want to think about that now.  So far everything is working out good with having my laundry and cleaning of my apartment goes....and also having my groceries delivered.  Park my car in the same place just behind the building under my bedroom window.  Everyone knows that is where I park all the time.  We don't have assigned parking, but everyone knows my situation and never park in my spot.