Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Ordered my supper from Taco Bell.....It was so good.  Also ordered a Nacho Belle Grande for Theresa across the hall.  She loves those.

Am ready for the game to start soon.  It starts at about 8:00.  Have no idea how it will go. 

Probably won't be back on here any more tonight.  But do want to say that with all that has gone on today, that I hope all of you sleep well.....and as I so often say, please hug, kiss, and tell your loved ones how much you love them and care about them.  Sleep tight everyone.

Honored Contributor

hello all

show me, very newsy today. lots of water under the bridge as the saying goes.

really quiet this evening.

good hearing from you Red top, been a while.

went to church tonight, off to eat at our favorite spot, off to super g grocery store, home. showers done, 1 load folded,1 load in dryer, 1 load in wash. may get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. been so busy catching up on wash, mail (bills) it has been several late nights.

OK guys tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I am eating breakfast and drinking my coffee right know. I

I need to put it in motion. I need to do some grocery shopping, wash mar car, and a few other chores today. (SIGH)

I really don't feel like doing anything, but staying in my cool house and watching the tube or reading my book. 

@icezeus......Don't recall ever seeing you before.  Welcome to our loving thread.  

Now you sound like me.....eating breakfast and having coffee.....

Sounds like you have your day planned out.  Hope you get it all accomplished.  What you don't do today, you can finish tomorrow.....  Enjoy staying cool, and yes if you get to it, enjoy watching TV or reading.

@ShowMe 

Although I have been posting here for years this is the first time that I have seen this thread. I post in different threads on different forums, but primarily I live in the Book Club Forum.

I will make it a habit to look for this  thread next weekend. 

Honored Contributor

I slept very good last night but i was still up my uusal time between 4-5a.m.

Sleeping in late is 6am for me...lol!I go to bed between 10-10:30 every night.

I had a '"good" news this morning when i checked my e-mails!......i  had  bid $25.00 for ..new "IT"  brand  set of 7 new cosmetic professional make up brushes  retail value if $150 or more   5 days ago..and i was only bidder,,so i won!!Smiley Surprised

I took dog out this morning and humidity is !  82%!   Guess i won't walk today either

Smiley Sad

Enjoy your day with smiles and hugsHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

show me, very newsy today. lots of water under the bridge as the saying goes.

really quiet this evening.

good hearing from you Red top, been a while.

went to church tonight, off to eat at our favorite spot, off to super g grocery store, home. showers done, 1 load folded,1 load in dryer, 1 load in wash. may get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. been so busy catching up on wash, mail (bills) it has been several late nights.

OK guys tomorrow.

@viva923......Yes, it was not a good day yesterday.  But here's hoping today will be much better.  It was quiet last evening.  I was watching some of the game....but didn't watch the whole thing....went to bed.

Hope it won't be long and you will be on your regular schedule.  Am sure you don't like having to sit up at night having to get caught up.  That too will end.....

Have a great Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus......Well, we look forward to posting with you.  We are here every day......at least some of us are.  

We have another poster on here that does a lot of reading.  Maybe you two can get to know each other on here.

Have a nice week.

Honored Contributor

Morning everyone.  Hard to believe it is Sunday already.  Boy how time goes by.  

Beautiful day here again today.  Currently about 73 and supposed to get up to 89.  This next week it is supposed to be somewhat warmer.  

Had a good night's sleep last night.  Slept through the whole night.  Sat up watching some of the game, but just couldn't watch any more, so I went to bed.  Cardinals lost 8 to 3.  Will be playing again mid afternoon today.  Will watch that whole game.  The Oakland A's are a good team.  Someone said last night it would be neat if the Oakland A's and Cardinals could be the two teams in the World Series this year.  So far, I believe we are tied.

Am still in my jammies.  Got up at about 7:15, and put on a fresh pot of coffee....and I'm enjoying a cup of that now.  Still need to eat some breakfast and take my meds.....and after that the usual things to get my day started.

Will be watching the game this afternoon, and then have a couple things I really want to see on TV tonight.  So, that's what I have planned.  A nice day and evening of relaxing.

Here's hoping all of you have a wonderful Sunday and a good week.

Super Contributor

@viva923 -----Hi my name is Keybra and I have wanted to ask you a question for some time. This is in no way snarky but really out of curiosity. Their are 4 members ( 2 adults and 2 little kids) in my family and I wash/dry once a week. Do you wash every single day? 

Super Contributor

@ShowMe  do you have Taco Bell delivered by a home delivery service ? If so, who do 

you use and what do they charge ? I've been concerned about using them since they are all strangers as opposed to pizza, deli, Chinese etc delivery people .

Super Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

@ShowMe  do you have Taco Bell delivered by a home delivery service ? If so, who do 

you use and what do they charge ? I've been concerned about using them since they are all strangers as opposed to pizza, deli, Chinese etc delivery people .

As someone who is and has been going through cancer treatments, any kind of fast food, processed food, frozen entrees...cannot even imagine consuming regularly. My system could not handle all the chemicals,  sodium and all the horrible ingredients, preservatives contained within.  Pure poison. Would be even sicker and am hurting my body, healing eating such.  My medical team would never advocate and would have a fit if I did such.  Going through any horrible illness...it is crucial to replenish with whole nutrients, whole foods, healthy ingredients.  Taco Bell is so well known for how bad the product, ingredients are. Might as well eat lard out of a can.  But like anything, prepared foods, fast food...a sometimes treat.