Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@baglemom wrote:

Hi Everyone ! Sorry I've been MIA for a while! I've been out of town for a few trips and just so busy at work.  I must have had a touch of something as I just couldn't stay awake in the evening!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed a nice Easter and Passover. 

@ShowMe I'm watching the Brewers and Cardinals game. The Cardinals are going to win this one. I'm also watching the Milwaukee Bucks and they will win this series against Detroit tonight! Switching back and forth but will now stay with the Bucks game. 

Ok, all for now and I will be back tomorrow night! 

@baglemom....glad you're back safe and sound.  Sorry something has bitten you.  Maybe it's spring fever. 

OMGosh, that was some game.  I was leary during the first few innings, but they improved one heck of a lot.  Yep, they were hot tonight.  Hopefully they can play as well tomorrow evening.

Has your DH figured out your trip here yet???  Am really looking forward to getting together with you....

Hey, that switching back and forth can drive a person crazy.....LOL

Ok, it's past my bed time now, so am going to get done on here.  Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, it's that time of the night when I need to get to bed.  Am really tired now.  And it is past my bedtime.  So, even though I'm a little late, here's hoping all of you are having SWEET DREAMS.....  Blessings everyone...

Will see you all tomorrow some time.

Honored Contributor

Balancing my checkbook.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Balancing my checkbook.

@SydneyH.....hope you were successful.  

Honored Contributor

Very slow day here....not my favorite type of day...a tad out of sorts.  I was going to walk but it's cool and windy and looks like it could rain anytime.

Honored Contributor

hey all

wanted to get this quick note in before i shut down computer till later this afternoon

not much happening here.

sheet day for me. summer sheet cleaning so much easier. 2 load today less is better. last load is in dryer.

did get my walk in. ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful sunny warm day here in southern West Virginia.   Cleaning house and doing laundry today, as tomorrow is the day I have my skin cancer cut out.   I plan to take it easy for the rest of the week.   

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Very slow day here....not my favorite type of day...a tad out of sorts.  I was going to walk but it's cool and windy and looks like it could rain anytime.

@Mom2Dogs......sounds like you need a little sunshine..no, you don't want to get caught out in the rain.  Take it easy today.  

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

Beautiful sunny warm day here in southern West Virginia.   Cleaning house and doing laundry today, as tomorrow is the day I have my skin cancer cut out.   I plan to take it easy for the rest of the week.   

@RedTop.....Here's hoping that everything goes well for you tomorrow.  Will say an extra prayer for you tonight.  Good idea to take it easy for a few days.  It's a good time to get some rest......   Please keep us updated.  Blessings to you....Heart

Valued Contributor

Second day home from work with a bad head cold.  I managed to avoid getting sick all winter and then now it's Spring and bam!  Gonna watch some soaps and veg out on the couch and nurse this awful congestion with plenty of hot tea and lemon.