Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@Cakers3 wrote:

Related image

@Cakers3......wishing the same for you.  What a beautiful picture....thanks.

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday everyone.  It's a beautiful chilly day here today.  Supposed to make it up to upper 60s, and tomorrow close to 80.  Had to turn the heat on to get the chill out of the apartment.  

Still in my jammies.  Have had a little breakfast and of course, my coffee.  Think if I get dressed I might be a little warmer.....sure glad I kept some long sleeve knit tops up here for days like this.  And want to make my bed.

Watched the whole game last night.  It was a tough one.  The Cardinals lost again.....5 to 4.  The game this afternoon starts at about 1:15....and yep, I will be watching.  

Not sure what else I will end up doing today after the game is over.  

Here's hoping that all of you have a wonderful day today.  Am sure many are getting ready for their gatherings on Easter.  That is one thing I really miss.  But, being alone doesn't really bother me any more.   Can always find something to do that I can enjoy.  

Have a good one.

Honored Contributor

I didn't make the Tenebrae service this morning ... thunder storm was forecast and I didn't want to take a chance having to walk home through that.

It's Holy Saturday - and that's a quiet day for me.  

Looking forward to Easter Sunday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ShowMe,

Sorry your beloved team lost last night -- maybe today, right?   

Your positive spirit is such a beam of light.  Thank you for being you!

If I don't write again before Easter, I hope that you have a blessed day and enjoy all that life and nature provide.  Looking out your window, you see and understand what He has given all of us.  For free.

Hope you have a peep or two (and maybe a chocolate egg) in the apartment to enjoy Easter Day.

Love and best wishes,

Goldie76 

Thank you for your prayers.  Where would we be without the prayers and love of others? 

Trusted Contributor

I'm working (at my own business).  I missed nearly three days this week due to medical appointments for family, so I get to work at my own pace, with no interruptions, today and tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

hey guys,

finally got house put back together. wash is in dryer. always do the load later on saturday get lunch dish towels in the wash that way.

dh has done many earrands today, he is off on another jaunt. cleaned out more of back junk room to give more to my DD tomorrow.

DD is having the gathering for the crowd tomorrow.

the rain gauge outside 1/2 inch of rain, but grass was underwater this morn, so i can't believe we only had that half inch. we have windows open and nice breeze.

this morn when I vacuumed I always clean out the bagless vac when done. The dirt was actually GREEN from the huge amount of pollen we have in the air. unreal. have never seen pollen this bad

ok guys i may not see you all till monday. late church tonight and tomorrow is so iffy.

A WONDER BLESSED EASTER TO ALL. MANY HUGS OF LOVE TO ALL.

Honored Contributor

Our Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services were at 7:30 pm. We went to both, but they were poorly attended because our older members don't go out at night. Invited a neighbor to our 8:00 am Easter service and she said yes. My DH was so happy I asked and that she agreed. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, Wow ----- that's all I can say about today's game.  

It just ended....and yes, the Cardinals won 10 to 2.  It was really a game to watch.

The sun is really bright this afternoon.  Feels like it may have gotten up into the low 70's.  

Believe I will be making a delicious salad for my supper.  Have all the fixings for it, and have the taste for it too.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I didn't make the Tenebrae service this morning ... thunder storm was forecast and I didn't want to take a chance having to walk home through that.

It's Holy Saturday - and that's a quiet day for me.  

Looking forward to Easter Sunday.

@ALRATIBA.....very wise decision not to go to service this morning.  No one should be out walking in a thunderstorm.  

Here's hoping you have a joyous Easter....

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

ShowMe,

Sorry your beloved team lost last night -- maybe today, right?   

Your positive spirit is such a beam of light.  Thank you for being you!

If I don't write again before Easter, I hope that you have a blessed day and enjoy all that life and nature provide.  Looking out your window, you see and understand what He has given all of us.  For free.

Hope you have a peep or two (and maybe a chocolate egg) in the apartment to enjoy Easter Day.

Love and best wishes,

Goldie76 

Thank you for your prayers.  Where would we be without the prayers and love of others? 

@golding76......Well, they made up for it today.  Just finished playing and won 10 to 2.

Think we have been posting long enough by now that you know I do try to be positive most of the time.  Sometimes I slip backwards and get negative thoughts, but it doesn't last long.  The only one that really hurts, is me.  

I too wish you a most blessed and joyous Easter.  Yes, he has given us so much to be thankful for.....for free.

I do have some special chocolate to eat tomorrow.

Will continue with my prayers.....we all need that.