Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@beckyb1012   Seems East Texas upwards to Dallas and onward get the worst everytime.

We had no hail so now we are just drying out the moving blankets.  Even covering those with plastic tarp they still were wet.

I was up watching Chris Suchan until all passed.

I saw pics of a truck covered with air mattresses.  LOL

Some people went to parking garages to wait out the storm or went to underpasses.

It's a sunny and light breezy day now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@beckyb1012   Seems East Texas upwards to Dallas and onward get the worst everytime.

We had no hail so now we are just drying out the moving blankets.  Even covering those with plastic tarp they still were wet.

I was up watching Chris Suchan until all passed.

I saw pics of a truck covered with air mattresses.  LOL

Some people went to parking garages to wait out the storm or went to underpasses.

It's a sunny and light breezy day now.

Good to hear it I am soooo ready for a little sun even with the wind still going.  Rain as finally stopped. Fixing to head over to the library on my lunch hour.  Need to stock up for the three day weekend for myself.  I think later this afternoon I need a piece of chocolate cake that is shaped like a big egg.  Local bakery in business for 70 years, they do know what they are doing!! Happy Easter @Cakers3 and everyone else as well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012   There is always room for cake.  LOL

Happy Easter!!

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@ShowMe  and all who post here.My DH and I  went to get away for a couple of days and all didn't go well. My husband collapsed while sitting next to me.Scared me to put it mildly.Long story short,he is o.k. now. He has a bunch of tests to go through.The doctor thinks the cause was a new medication that my husband had started.but need to make sure.My husband is taking this better than I am,I"m a hot mess.Just letting you know as I will try to get back here,depending on how things go.Happy Easter to all and take care.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, I am so sorry to read this. I hope everything turns out well for DH. Have a nice Easter.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo,

Sending prayers and best wishes for your husband, and for you.  I know all too well the anxiety you are feeling.   

Honored Contributor

I went to church service at 10:00 this morning. Now I need to do a few household chores. Will have a barbequed chicken breast and potato salad for dinner that I picked up at the deli. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

hellie was he sitting down? or standing? sounds like he was in the sitted position which is better than standing when you pass out.

doc check done,

1.having a colonoscopy 2 may. it was due within the next year anyway, get it done and overwith

2. blood work done today, another type of test which i have to collect sample

3. got all the ingredients for my colonscopy today.

wanted to get everything done and over with'

doc is leaning towards EPI, i am malnoursided. my pancreas is NOT digesting food like it should, i am actually starving. i lost 15 pounds since i last saw him which was dec 017. he was not happy about that huge loss. that is why the EPI possibility.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Dental appointment today and I finished my food shopping for Easter dinner.

Honored Contributor

@viva923,

Sending prayers and best wishes to you thru this testing for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency.   Don’t know of anyone with this disorder, but certainly wish the best outcome possible for you!