Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Just about to leave for noon Mass ... followed by a meeting of our charity knitters group ... starting to work on a new project today.  

Back about 3:00 pm.

Honored Contributor

Good morning one and all.

It's a beautiful day here.  Currently it is 43, and the high is supposed to get to 53.  The sun is shinning brightly.  Most high temps for the next 10 days should be in the mid to upper 50's.....with one day making it into the 60's.  Also some days of rain.  

Woke up at about 8:00 this morning.  Still in my jammies.  Have had a couple cups of coffee and have taken care of Mr. Lucky's wants and needs.  Still need to get something for my breakfast.  May just fix some toast.  

Not sure what I will be fixing for my dinner.  Do have some frozen shrimp, so might be making something with that.  It's easy, and it's always good.  

Haven't heard anyone down in the basement yet today.  So, maybe they did get it cleaned up yesterday.  Will find out when someone goes down to check it out.  

Have a few things I need to do today, but will be taking it easy.  Was worn out yesterday after getting up and down so much going to the back door, then having to flush the toilet for them, etc.  And was busy on here too with the 2 threads going.  But it was fun on the boards yesterday.

Here's hoping that each of you has a wonderful day today.   

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Just about to leave for noon Mass ... followed by a meeting of our charity knitters group ... starting to work on a new project today.  

@ALRATIBA.....charity knitters.....that must be fun.  What do you knit?  And what is the new project going to be?  How often do you all get together????  I know, too many questions.  Any how, have a wonderful time knitting.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon.Had a real nice time last night at dinner.Went out to get some groceries this morning.Making sloppy joes and french fries for dinner tonight.Cloudy and damp weather today.It was foggy last night and this a.m.I hope everyone has a good day.

Honored Contributor

hello all

listening to news/weather now as i am on computer. lousy weather for remainder of today. still raining, over 1 inch with several more hours of rain to go.

got walk in this afternoon, had to wear my boots this afternoon to many deep puddles i have to walk thru to keep hoofing. had to change my slacks when i got home, was soaked from thighs to just below knees.

ok guys see all later.,

Contributor

halfpint1...you sound so cute!  Busy lady...sending you a hug!

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Good afternoon.Had a real nice time last night at dinner.Went out to get some groceries this morning.Making sloppy joes and french fries for dinner tonight.Cloudy and damp weather today.It was foggy last night and this a.m.I hope everyone has a good day.

@hellie jo.....glad you had a nice time last night celebrating your DS's birthday.  

Sloppy joes sound good to me.  Enjoy.

Don't like fog...

Am having a good day.

Hope you have a nice evening.....

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

listening to news/weather now as i am on computer. lousy weather for remainder of today. still raining, over 1 inch with several more hours of rain to go.

got walk in this afternoon, had to wear my boots this afternoon to many deep puddles i have to walk thru to keep hoofing. had to change my slacks when i got home, was soaked from thighs to just below knees.

ok guys see all later.,

@viva923......Rain, rain, go away, little viva wants to play.....  That's enough rain now....  Good thing you had your boots on.  But yet your pants got soaked.  Now they have to be washed.

Have a nice evening.....

Honored Contributor

@LADYSHOPSHOP ......see where you just recently started posting.....  Glad to see you.  Hope you can join in with us.....we do have a lot of fun on this thread.  We are very supportive of each other.  Anxious to know a little bit about you.....what you like, what your hobbies are, do you like to cook, etc.  

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ALRATIBA.....charity knitters.....that must be fun.  What do you knit?  And what is the new project going to be?  How often do you all get together????  I know, too many questions.  Any how, have a wonderful time knitting.

@ShowMe 

We are knitting prayer cloths for hospices and nursing homes.  New group just started and we had an initial meet and greet today today to discuss logistics, scheduling, explained the project details.  Lovely group of women - all have great sense of humor ... looks like it wll be a successful mission.  It has all come together so quickly that we all believe that there has been Divine assistance!