Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Snowing and blowing here.Wind gusts up to 50 mph.Whiteouts at times. Good day to stay inside.Watching some golf on tv,reading,and playing on the computer.A nice quiet day.Will make nachos tonight.Have a nice day.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello, @ShowMe ~ from what I have scanned here; you seem to still be getting along pretty well, despite the weather and everything else. I'm glad to know it! 😊

I'm still recovering from pneumonia which kicked my butt about two weeks ago. Finally feeling a bit human again, and so thankful. OTOH, my DIL who suffers with lupus had to be admitted to the hospital through the ER last night. I pray they can help her, and she catches no further infections while there. Immune system very compromised. I would appreciate it so much if you would remember her (Suz') in your prayers. This is Gracie's mom... Thank you in advance. ❤️

Spring is revealing itself here, with all my bulb flowers breaking through. Baby chicks and ducks have hatched, too. Brings promise and hope! 

I still don't have my appetite or much strength, plus my eyes are still somewhat infected so reading much aggravates them. DH has an appetite though, naturally and has been taking such good care of me. So I'm signing off now to make him Chicken Alfredo with roasted asparagus and hot rolls for dinner. Very easy to make. I'm also keeping up with Victoria. Really something this season, isn’t it? 

Continue to take good care. I pray your next eye appt goes well, and we can wave bye-bye to Old Man Winter soon. 

Enjoy your Sunday evening ladies, and a special “hello” to @croemer! Long time, no see, sweet lady! 👋

~Joy 💜

Honored Contributor

Filing my taxes, good times, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Waja, you poor thing...get better had that before and no fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Hello,

Today we went to the renaissance festival out in Gold Canyon. It’s right by the Superstition Mountains which are covered with snow! I know it’s no biggie to most of you, but for us in Arizona it’s rare. It made it to 65 and sunny. It was a beautiful day. It’s so interesting to people watch out there with all the different costumes. We try to go every year. I’m exhausted so have a nice evening everyone. See you tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

@ShowMe the 18” of snow that was forecast (haven’t heard yet how much we actually got) was in addition to 61” we also got this month. The snow piles are so high it’s starting to feel like we live in a snow cave. Now we head back into a deep freeze with daily highs in the teens. I am so ready for spring. Too bad it won’t get here until April or May. 

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

not much new.

made up my dinner for tonight. in fridge ready for baking. chicken pot pie.

did get walk in. had heavy rain overnight, huge puddles today on walk.

grandson was picked up. guess he was being taken to a dinasauor movie before home.

that is about all for now. later.

@viva923.....thought I better get on here before the night is over.  Been busy and watching some of my shows.

Hope your chicken pot pie turned out well.  Glad you got your walk in....even it you had to leap over puddles.....  Glad it wasn't snow.....

How old is your little grandson????  Today it is dinassauors(?), and when I was a little girl it was things like Alice i Wonder Land.  My how years changes things for the little ones.

Here's hoping you've had a great relaxing Sunday night.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Snowing and blowing here.Wind gusts up to 50 mph.Whiteouts at times. Good day to stay inside.Watching some golf on tv,reading,and playing on the computer.A nice quiet day.Will make nachos tonight.Have a nice day.

@hellie jo......After a day of snow and blowing with wind gusts, this is the best way to spend a day and evening.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WaJa61.....hi dear one.  Good to hear from you.  Sorry to read that you have been under the weather with pneumonia.  Glad that you are feeling much better.  You must not have gotten your shot to prevent it......

You can bet I will be putting your DIL Suz on my prayer list.  

Don't know how this got posted.....all of the sudden it was gone and found it posted.

Will start another one.

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61.....ok.....

Yes, I will put your DIL Suz on my nightly prayer list starting tonight.  Here's hoping she doesn't get any infections while in the hospital.  These darn immune systems can throw a person for a loop. 

Sorry you are having the problems with appetite and strength, plus eye problems.  Girl, you better take care of yourself.  Will pray for you too.

Can hardly wait for spring to get here.  Supposed to go down to 19 here tonight and quite chilly tomorrow.  None of our spring growth is showing its little head here.  So sick of winter.  Will probably wear my puffer coat tomorrow when I go to the retina doctor.  Am sure my car will be very cold when I get into it.

Really enjoyed Victoria tonight.  One excellent series. 

Next time you post, want to hear all is going well for everyone.....Bless all of you.