Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@viva923 wrote:

hey everyone

not much going on here.

the kids came and got grand daughter for homeward bound. We finished cleaning the dinner dishes, i jumped in the shower.  

1 load in dryer, 1 load in washer. 

I erased my diagnose murder case from my saved movies. Ugh!!! Am watching blondie Dagwood movie.

not much else. See all in the morn

@viva923.....Am sure you enjoyed your time with your grand daughter.  Now that dinner dishes are done, you jumped in the shower, have 1 load in dryer, 1 load in the washer, it's time to relax.  Glad you had a nice day.  

Honored Contributor

@golding76......sorry you are not feeling up to par.  That's probably why you had trouble sleeping.  Know you don't like missing going to church, but some times it is best if you don't attempt to go.....I remember you speaking of this friend.  No, I don't have any ideas here.  He must be a very understanding person.  You are lucky to have a friend like him, and he is lucky to have a friend like you.  That works both ways.

No football here in my home.  Not even half time.  

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight and will feel better in the morning.  Take care dear one.

Honored Contributor

I've been glued to the TV all evening.  Watched (on PBS) the repeat of last week's episode of Victoria's Secret because I missed it then....  Then watched tonight's episode.  Really like this series.  Watched it all last season.  What a life she had.

Then after that went on HGTV to watch the island shows.  I know I missed several of them, but that's ok.  Have to say some of those houses and condos are really beautiful.....

There is a commercial on now for Red Lobster....(lobster fest).....  it is really making me want to go there.  My chemo buddy is planning on coming in to see me this coming week....we usually go some place to eat, so may suggest we go there.  Love their cheese biscuits.  Always manage to bring a few home with me.  

Well, thinking I want to go get into my jammies.  Will be calling it a night soon.  Am tired now.  So, I'm going to sign out for the night.  Hope that each of you sleeps well and SWEET DREAMS....REMEMBER no snoring.  See you some time tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get up until 11am this morning so my day was shot. I did make homemade pizza for supper though.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today.

did my normal monday chores, got walk in. took out the heavy polar lining in my walking jacket. to warm to wear now the weather is smidgey warmer than last week.

just left overs for dinner tonight.

didn't watch the super bowl. watched movies.

ok guys have many clothes to fold.

will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I didn't get up until 11am this morning so my day was shot. I did make homemade pizza for supper though.

@blackhole99.....glad to see I'm not the only one that can sleep late....  It does feel good to do that sometime.....  Ok, that was yesterday, what about today???

What kind of pizza did you make???

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

not much today.

did my normal monday chores, got walk in. took out the heavy polar lining in my walking jacket. to warm to wear now the weather is smidgey warmer than last week.

just left overs for dinner tonight.

didn't watch the super bowl. watched movies.

ok guys have many clothes to fold.

will check in later.

@viva923......Glad to hear you got your walk in and were able to do your normal Monday chores.  Yes, you were smart to get that lining out of your jacket. But keep it handy.....maybe you will be getting what we're going to get later this week.....high one day is supposed to be only 24.....then back to normal for this time of the year.

So you got your laundry all washed and dried....but not folded.  Can't let that interfer with watching movies.  

Hope you have a great rest of your day.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon everyone.

My car started without any problem.  

Did go to get my hair cut.  My usual girl was off today, so had a new one.....she did a nice job and cut it short like I like it.  It turned out cute.....told her I wanted it short, cute, and sassy.....so that's what I got.

It is 69 out there right now.  Temp is supposed to drop 40 degrees by tonight.  Cold on Tuesday, then Wednesday and Thursday rain for both days, then another cold front on Thursday, making a low of 14 and a high on Friday of 24.  After those crazy days, we should be getting back to normal for this time of the year.  

When I got home a while ago, I was hurting in my back, so took my Tylenol.....and think I might want to take a nap.  

Will be calling Dobb's about making my appointment with them for my car inspection.  Want to get that out of the way and get my new plates.  Saw my gentleman neighbor out on the parking lot.  He said he would change my license plates for me when I get them.  He is always so nice.  Has lived here for quite some time now.  Works shift times and he will do it when he is off.....or before going or coming home from work.  

Ok, better get going and make that appointment before I take a nap.  Will be back later.

Honored Contributor

hello this afternoon,

not much now.

got afternoon walk in, picked up mail. could have taken off the jacket for afternoon walk but i kept it on.

not much else for today.

see all tomorrow.

Frequent Contributor

I've been working on sewing and stuffing an Elf. I knitted several of them for my great nephews and my fiancee's grandsons. Now I'm working on the tedious part that takes more time. They are really cute. Yesterday I assembled a Santa Squirrel. It's cute too.