Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

We are staying at the Marriot in Key West.  I've been there overnight on a cruise stop -- and we had a great seafood dinner.

Hoping to just get some fun times with them poolside and good food!  

Trusted Contributor

I did some errands this morning, came home, chatted with some friends and now I'm having fun goofing off on the computer Smiley Happy  P.S. - great thread!

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I did some errands this morning, came home, chatted with some friends and now I'm having fun goofing off on the computer Smiley Happy  P.S. - great thread!

@newjersey......glad you joined in with us today.  It's a good day for goofing off.  

Well, with this title, we can keep it going through 2019.  That could be fun to do.  

Honored Contributor

Another thing I've been doing off and on today is watching CNN.....they have been taking us through 2018....from weather, to health, some politics, you name it.  Been very interesting because with so much going on, there is the tendency to forget some it.  Never hurts to remind folks what has gone on.

Honored Contributor

And right now I feel like I'm a kid again.  My neighbor brought over some candy canes.....chocolate, spearmint, and peppermint....all in one cane.....and I'm sucking on the first one right now.  Hey, they're pretty good.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Whirlwind day. Get together with DH's family--belated holiday gathering earlier today. On the Cape May -Lewes Ferry now heading to NJ. Having dinner at the Merion Inn and then heading to our place in OC for a few days and to celebrate NYE.
Contributor

Today I took down Christmas decorations. Had our yearly Holiday luncheon with my lady friends and family, it’s 7 of us. We discussed plans for a girls trip in May and I pulled out my suitcase and clothes for my upcoming vacay in Miami, Key West and a 7 night cruise on Symphony of the Seas in ten days. Can’t wait to escape the cold weather and enjoy the warm weather.Yeah!!! I wish everyone a Happy, Safe and Joyfilled New Year!!🎉
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:
Whirlwind day. Get together with DH's family--belated holiday gathering earlier today. On the Cape May -Lewes Ferry now heading to NJ. Having dinner at the Merion Inn and then heading to our place in OC for a few days and to celebrate NYE.

@Lucky Charm.....my, that sounds like a wonderful time.  Am sure you are enjoying it.  Have fun celebrating NYE,

Honored Contributor

@lovejoy2u wrote:
Today I took down Christmas decorations. Had our yearly Holiday luncheon with my lady friends and family, it’s 7 of us. We discussed plans for a girls trip in May and I pulled out my suitcase and clothes for my upcoming vacay in Miami, Key West and a 7 night cruise on Symphony of the Seas in ten days. Can’t wait to escape the cold weather and enjoy the warm weather.Yeah!!! I wish everyone a Happy, Safe and Joyfilled New Year!!🎉

@lovejoy2u......nothing like having a luncheon with friends and then to be planning a trip together in May.  And to then be looking forward to a cruise.....  Enjoy it all.  

Wishing the same for you in 2019.

Honored Contributor

It is time to fix my supper now.  Getting kind of hungry.