Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ShowMe wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Right now...getting ready to go out into the cold and remove snow from my driveway, walks and deck. Thankfully it's the light and fluffly kind of snow. But it's still really cold out there...about 8 degrees, so I think I'll wait a bit longer then do it.

@SilleeMee......think waiting a bit longer is smart.  8 degrees is pretty cold.  

How much of that light stuff did you get?

Looks to be about three inches. Broom will work on this stuff...easily.Woman Happy @ShowMe

Trusted Contributor

it is my turn to work sat at the library.it has been slow but i am sure that it will be very busy on monday

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

it is my turn to work sat at the library.it has been slow but i am sure that it will be very busy on monday

@shortbreadlover......do you have to work Monday?

Honored Contributor

My grocery order was delivered well within the 2 hours.  Got everything put away, then did the dishes that I had collected.  Didn't do them last evening.  

Now, I'm thinking of what I would like to have for my lunch.  Was thinking of some French toast.  No sure yet.  Really don't want to have to clean up the dishes just yet again.  So, may fix a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

The sun is finally coming out.  Nice and bright out there, and it is warming up my living room coming in through the big window I have in it.  

Respected Contributor

What am I doing today, well, it's Saturday,about noon. I just fed the little ones bacon and pancakes,folded five loads of laundry, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned out the fish tank, fed all the animals...you know, the usual...

Honored Contributor

forum surfing

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

forum surfing

me too, and if I hear another Chritmas song and am going to pull out my last hair,what the hail s figgy pudding anyway?

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

forum surfing

me too, and if I hear another Chritmas song and am going to pull out my last hair,what the hail s figgy pudding anyway?

Here's your figgy pudding, @fourpaws56

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figgy_pudding

Not that I've ever had any, but I do love figs. 😊 

I haven’t heard anymore Christmas music here since Christmas Day. Back to the usual on my radio and TV, although.. I still have a few Christmas themed movies on my DVR that I haven’t gotten around to watching yet. I may skip them- just delete them, since the Hallmark and Lifetime varieties are so typically predictable and just silly. 

Today, I'm resting on my heating pad since I'm suffering a pretty bad RA flare, while catching up on a few TV series I follow, and these forums. Have my hair in rollers, since I didn’t feel up to keeping my appointment with my hair stylist. Going to reheat yesterday’s chicken noodle soup and enjoy that with pimento cheese toast for dinner.

A nice afternoon and evening to all! 

Esteemed Contributor

Prepping ALL DAY for my dinner party tonight.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

What am I doing today, well, it's Saturday,about noon. I just fed the little ones bacon and pancakes,folded five loads of laundry, vacuumed the whole house, cleaned out the fish tank, fed all the animals...you know, the usual...

@fourpaws56......ok, you are wearing me out.  

Haven't done much of anything here today.  Since I got my groceries put away and had my lunch, have been playing games, switching back and forth from the forum to emails, and back to games.