Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Lol, I haven't left the house since I got home from work Sunday night.  I've enjoyed Christmas week.  Today is my birthday.   Going out shopping with my mother. Going to have a look for some bargains.  

@MarthaStewardess......well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....  have fun going shopping.  Bet you will find some good bargins.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Lol, I haven't left the house since I got home from work Sunday night.  I've enjoyed Christmas week.  Today is my birthday.   Going out shopping with my mother. Going to have a look for some bargains.  

@MarthaStewardess

Image result for happy birthday gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@MarthaStewardess......well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....  have fun going shopping.  Bet you will find some good bargins.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@MarthaStewardess

Image result for happy birthday gif

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Heading out to market this morning.  It's pretty cold out there, too.

One more load of laundry and I need to put Christmas dishes away.

Might pick up something at market to eat since I'm not up to cooking today.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Hi @ShowMe. Today we are going shopping at a local mall and then having a light lunch. I rarely feel well enough to actually walk the mall and I take advantage of my "good" days. I enjoy shopping on line but there still is nothing quite like actually seeing something before I buy it. Love fashion and prefer buying it where I know it won't be mis-sized or completely different than how it is represented in a photo on the web....

@Trinity11.......happy to hear you are feeling like going to the mall.....remember to stop, sit down, and rest.  Hope you will be able to get a bite to eat.  Just take it easy.

So far, I've been very fortunate ordering on line for clothing.  That's the only way I can shop now.  Just can't do any of the stores any more.  All the clothing I purchased on line fits me fine.....even after washing them.  I'm done with shopping for a while now.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal......that's some pretty cold weather you're having.  

Sounds like a busy day in store for you.  Enjoy it, and stay warm.  Be safe when out on the roads.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Heading out to market this morning.  It's pretty cold out there, too.

One more load of laundry and I need to put Christmas dishes away.

Might pick up something at market to eat since I'm not up to cooking today.

@Cakers3......sounds like a nice day.  Enjoy it.  Good idea to pick up something to eat.....  

My grocery shopping order has been sent in, and will be here before noon.  Gave them the 2 hour time frame.  Heck, it would take me that much time to get to the store, shop, get home, and then have to unload.  Just can't do it any more.  All I will need to do once it's here is to put everything away.  That won't take long.  

Have a good rest of your day.

Honored Contributor

Right now...getting ready to go out into the cold and remove snow from my driveway, walks and deck. Thankfully it's the light and fluffly kind of snow. But it's still really cold out there...about 8 degrees, so I think I'll wait a bit longer then do it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Right now...getting ready to go out into the cold and remove snow from my driveway, walks and deck. Thankfully it's the light and fluffly kind of snow. But it's still really cold out there...about 8 degrees, so I think I'll wait a bit longer then do it.

@SilleeMee......think waiting a bit longer is smart.  8 degrees is pretty cold.  

How much of that light stuff did you get?