Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

Trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'll be 69, tomorrow! 😳😱

It's only a number, it's only a number,..😄🙂😐😕

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe

Let Lily(canine) out/cleaned our 6 felines 3 litter boxes. Talked with my wife that is Pet Sitting for 9 days in another city(been gone 6 days now). Had my fiber/fruit/protein breakfast(?) with part of a cup of coffee.

Packed my clothes/ice skates/towel/gloves for my 2 hour ice skating session. Drove the 20 miles to the rink/skated 2 hours/changed into dry clothes and drove 20 miles back home. Got home and did a repeat with Lily and our feline litter boxes.

Washed my wet clothes/fried them/folded them, them finished my morning coffee. Did about 30 minutes of leg stretches/20 minutes of abdominal work/on Teeter Inversion Table at full inversion for 15 minutes.

Ate 2 more bananas/bowl of prunes/half cup of natural peanut butter and 12 ounce glass of milk. It is now 6pm CST. Still got lots to do.

Enough already john, jeez!!!!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Well, so far, I ran my car over to my mechanic at 7:00 AM so he could check out something concerning me. Thankfully it turned out to not be anything major. I love my little car, even though she's 11 years old but has just 82,000 miles on her. We still have a long ways to go together. Now I'll be off to the gym in a few minutes, followed by a stop at the grocery store. This afternoon I'll spend a couple of hours with some family before they head back out east tomorrow. This evening I'm meeting a friend for dinner and a cocktail. At some point this weekend I'll need to work on reconciling/verifying that the tax withholding payments that the payroll provider for my volunteer gig made on behalf of the organization are correctly reflected with both the state and feds. Never a dull moment!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2  The big day is here!!  Happy BIrthday!!Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2

Happy Birthday!

Have a fabulous day!

@ShowMe@Cakers3

Flying home...ALL DAY!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AKgirl2

Happy Birthday!

Have a fabulous day!

@ShowMe@Cakers3

Flying home...ALL DAY!

@LTT1  Refresh my memory-were you the person stuck trying to get back to Texas??  Hope your flight is smooth and comfortable.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3

Yep, that’s me alright.

Will be in an airport scheduled for 5 hours, but we are hoping to get an earlier flight.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Very chilly in the Phoenix area this morning. 36 degrees when I got up.

Headed for the gym (wearing two shirts!). Puttering around the house after that. I'm not ready to take holiday down yet. My decor is more winter themed than Xmas. It will stay up for another week .

Esteemed Contributor

Rainy day here.

Walked the dog. He is going for much needed grooming at noon.

Wrote a thank you note for a Christmas gift. Return shipping two items: a ring to Evine      (did not love- small stones Victoria Wieck) and a shirt that DS loved to Eddie Bauer. Ordered a larger size to ship directly to him.

Going shopping while dog is at the groomer. Hoping to pick up some after Christmas gift wrap and decor on clearance, then home to do some house cleaning as I am having new friends/ neighbors in this weekend to see my new place while it's clean and decorated and for dinner. The house always looks it's best at Christmas time. The lights and decorations always hide some of the dust bunnies. No one is coming in during the summer with that bright sun, LOL!

Will also call my aunt and make a plan to maybe visit her this weekend.

Stopping at the liquor store to pick up wine for dinner party.

Tired just thinking about it. Blew my original plan for Pajama Day today. Oh well, January is coming. Maybe then...