Super Contributor

WEN Products No More & Now Am Very Happy With ~~

Neutrogena, Triple Renewal - Volume, strength and shine for shampoo and volume boosting and the same for the conditioner. I raced through Nordstrom Rack to look for a nightgown (great brands) but stopped to see these products. This happened a few weeks ago, and I tell you, although i still have the many WEN products I fell for, I am really pleased with these products. If this store has them, they must be for sale in other places. I paid $5.95 for each, so remarkably cheaper on top of a better (for me) product. And I should say that the conditioner is "weightless."

And the scent is heavenly.

Just 3 mo ago I ordered a special kit by WEN, with the usual for $29.95 but always the almond, and my hair is so dull, despite the many extra products. Then came in the mail an offer for $19.95 and last week the same for $9.95. And then today a kit with 3 pcs for $19.95 and that included all of the scents and I had wanted to try the Fig for extra dry hair, but now I feel so taken, that I will never do any more business with that Guthrie company. And thus, have to let my fav. friend go along with that. He has always said that other products require so many other products to bring your hair up-to-par, but now the same with his. And it still never looked like his models, and I have a lot of good full body hair, but it never is shiny.

So, if anybody else wants a change, give this a chance, is my opinion. It says at the bottom of the tube that this is Professional, treats limp and lifeless hair...

Have a good evening, everyone.

Magenta