Honored Contributor

Re: WELL TURNED OUT COUPLES AT ROYAL CORONATION

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

From Greece, Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal:

queen-anne-marie-of-greece-with-crown-prince-pavlos-of-news-photo-1683382462.jpg

I like the black pumps pictured here.  I think I could get myself from point A to point B in them without killing myself.  Anything higher; all bets are off.

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I was a bit disappointed with Albert and Charlene

Hmmm, yes, I agree - I thinks she's an attractive woman, but that outfit did absolutely nothing for her.

I agree, it wasn't her finest moment. I also think she looks far better with lighter hair, though I'm sure it's hard to maintain. I know she's had some rough times and she always seem to look a bit sad. I wish her well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I was a bit disappointed with Albert and Charlene

Hmmm, yes, I agree - I thinks she's an attractive woman, but that outfit did absolutely nothing for her.

I agree, it wasn't her finest moment. I also think she looks far better with lighter hair, though I'm sure it's hard to maintain. I know she's had some rough times and she always seem to look a bit sad. I wish her well.

She looked much better and happier at the precornoation event the night before.  Albert's tie even matched.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012  Oh my yes, she looks lovely in the blue outfit. The sort of khaki colored suit washed her out and also made her look a bit heavier than she is. The sort of beret type headdress also didn't flatter her or the outfit. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012  Also, I don't know whether it's intentional or just that he hair is growing out, but the sort of frosted look works for her. We tend to see more streaking than frosting these days, but frosted hair works well for some people, though it can be laborious to achieve and maintain.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012  Also, I don't know whether it's intentional or just that he hair is growing out, but the sort of frosted look works for her.

As long as it is not the side buzzed look when she was gone.  I hated that look on a Princess.

Princess Charlene Addresses Criticism Over Half-Hawk Haircut

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."