Honored Contributor

🎃 WELL IT MUST BE FALL BECAUSE...

Starbucks started offering its pumpkin drinks and baked goods today!  The pumpkin scone is really yummy!  

🎃🎃🎃🎃

Honored Contributor

Re: 🎃 WELL IT MUST BE FALL BECAUSE...

Hopefully they are also selling the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins too!

Respected Contributor

Although I love all things pumpkin and fall, I will wait until the weather begins to change before I enjoy my pumpkin spice lattes or pumpkin scones.   It's difficult to enjoy these wonderful, fall flavors when the temperatures are in the 90s and the humidity levels are off the charts.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

On Facebook today:

"SUMMER IS NOT OVER UNTIL SEPT. 22. SO SIT YOUR HAPPY HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN SPICE A** DOWN. TILL I FINISH MY MARGARITA!" 😂😎

That said...enjoy your scone!

I love pumpkin spice flavored anything (except pumpkin pie) But for now...I'm still enjoying my watermelon and iced tea. 😊🍉🍹

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella Unfortunately, I have found that my local Starbucks store sells out of my favorite pumpkin muffins by the end of September, no matter what the weather is. So I purchase as many as I can during those roughly 30 days they have them and then freeze them. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Hopefully they are also selling the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins too!

@World Traveler  You'll be happy to know they were in the promo photograph SB emailed to me. 🎃

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee YAAAAY!

Esteemed Contributor

It's pumpkin time baby! Welcome back PSL, how I've mised you. Smiley Happy

Stopped by first thing this morning and got the new Apple Crisp Macchiato. It's like apple pie and fall served up in a cup. Delicious! I got mine iced but it comes in a hot version as well.

Next trip will be for the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. I had one last week at Dunkin' since they started serving them first. It was very good but I'll be getting mine at Starbucks from now until, well, whenever they take them away (which is always a sad day, lol).

Now it's up to Krispy Kreme. They usually bring out their pumpkin spice donut collection around the 1st of September. As far as I'm concerned, it can't happen too soon! 

Respected Contributor

We went to a local homemade ice cream farm stand on Sun.  Hubby asked if they had both their pumpkin & spiced apple ice creams yet.  I knew it was too soon & the cashier verified they didn't.  He ended up with butter pecan & I had white chocolate capuchino.  Both were great.  Normally I get their wild maine blueberry .. yummy!

I'm so looking forward to Fall (but not the season allergies which I've already experienced.)  Just to think we're slowly getting out of this heat wave all summer, high humidity & bugs .. can't even enjoy the outdoors.  Whew!

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

It's pumpkin time baby! Welcome back PSL, how I've mised you. Smiley Happy

Stopped by first thing this morning and got the new Apple Crisp Macchiato. It's like apple pie and fall served up in a cup. Delicious! I got mine iced but it comes in a hot version as well.

Next trip will be for the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. I had one last week at Dunkin' since they started serving them first. It was very good but I'll be getting mine at Starbucks from now until, well, whenever they take them away (which is always a sad day, lol).

Now it's up to Krispy Kreme. They usually bring out their pumpkin spice donut collection around the 1st of September. As far as I'm concerned, it can't happen too soon! 

@SusieQ_2  I've been wanting to try that Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. It's out now, that was one of the lead photos in my SB email.