Frequent Contributor

WELL...I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING....

I am on an auto-delivery plan (literally since the beginning of time) for two sets (A.G. & P.G.) of a 3-set of Philosophy gel, lotion, and perfume.  They shipped on 3/24.  I have been looking, and looking for these two packages.    

Over the weekend I received an e-mail, stating, "We're sorry your recently ordered item didn't work out. We received your return and are issuing you a refund."  I NEVER RECEIVED IT to return it!!??  AND my auto-deliveries had been cancelled!!  I checked my credit card bill, and I had only been refunded $20.89 of the $37.84 that I had been charged!!  I called CS and the lady wanted to argue with me that it says "processed return" so I had to have returned it!

After two reps, and WAAAYYY two much time on the phone, I got my refund for the return shipping and the auto-deliveries reinstated.

WOW!  What a pain for something I didn't do.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: WELL...I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING....

Maybe your packages were left at someone else's address & they returned it. Unlikely though.

What I find hard to believe, is that the Q received a return & processed it so QUICKLY!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes.

Twice CS agents implied I was trying to steal something.  "How do I know you don't want two, one free?" 

Those calls led me to the Forum to see if others were having similar problems. 

Yes, I started off with my first post and it was a complaint.  Lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Yes.

Twice CS agents implied I was trying to steal something.  "How do I know you don't want two, one free?" 

Those calls led me to the Forum to see if others were having similar problems. 

Yes, I started off with my first post and it was a complaint.  Lol.  

@Foxxee  the nerve of some people. I went to Walmart a few weeks ago and usually if I'm picking up a few small things I will use a shopping bag. I do this often. This employee said, "they might think you will walk out without paying" I say to her, you WOULD do that, not me. Only someone who would do that, would say that to someone else. That shut her up.

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee 

It has never happened to me...but I have read similar posts.

Please always contact the moderators for the BEST customer service

this is one email you can use

social.team@qvc.com

and there are others which I am sure someone will post.

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee  - sorry this happened to you.  Some of the Q's CS reps are rough around the edges.  Next time, just deal with the QVC social team.  Another poster posted their email address.  It's painful having to deal with Customer Service.

Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

Maybe your packages were left at someone else's address & they returned it. Unlikely though.

What I find hard to believe, is that the Q received a return & processed it so QUICKLY!!!

Yeah, how about that??? Something's rotten in Denmark.