Respected Contributor

I wonder what goes on in QVC's IT Department.  They seem to have so many issues.  Today's is that the Item on Air is only showing Dennis Basso's throw - not the item that is actually on air.  They spend more time messing with the home page.  My advice is to declutter it, leave it alone so we can use it easily and concentrate on determining why there are so many malfunctions with the site.

The Crede Silver Day fiasco caused by changing the Items Recently On Air format on that important programming probably caused heads to roll in IT as it was changed back to the original format the next day.

Wonder whose idea it is to work constantly re-designing the home page to the detriment of functionaliy.   All the issues make me wonder about the security.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I would worry about security issues as well  I cannot get the product videos to go past the half way mark.  But my videos are all right on all my other web sites.

Respected Contributor

Well I'm not surprised,  now we have QVC beauty, QVC, QVC 2, and HSN, sometimes you get too big for your britches.