Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to check on a return that has been with QVC for nearly 12 days with no mention of my credit, etc.

This is the third day I get the notice that "this information is currently unavailable" and to check back later.

As you are all saying, what on earth is going on ?????

Honored Contributor

This is so bizarre.  I haven't tried to buy anything here lately but it seems odd that the retail part of the site is messed up for so long.  Smiley Sad  For a really large national, and international, retailer to have this degree of website issues, it is concerning.

Hope it's not some kind of hack.   Glad I deleted any credit cards from here, some time back, except my Q Card.  Hope everybody else has done so, juset for GPs.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEB SITE DOWN AGAIN??

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

I just tried to check out the "Items recently on the air" listings & get a picture of Rick & Shawn with HUMMMMM .... I guess the web site is down again!!! .... do you think the Russians  are hacking into QVC's web site?? lol ha ha !!!!

At this point I'm sure they'd love to use that as their excuse. I really enjoy the diverse products qvc sells and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been exposed to so many new and interesting things.

I hope they figure it out. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: WEB SITE DOWN AGAIN??

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

This is so bizarre.  I haven't tried to buy anything here lately but it seems odd that the retail part of the site is messed up for so long.  Smiley Sad  For a really large national, and international, retailer to have this degree of website issues, it is concerning.

Hope it's not some kind of hack.   Glad I deleted any credit cards from here, some time back, except my Q Card.  Hope everybody else has done so, juset for GPs.

I just might do that😕

ETA:  Done.  I thought I might want tomorrow's TSV, too☹️

Respected Contributor

I was just able to delete my credit card, but still can't see my order status.  I spoke to CS this morning regarding the order that I placed.  The only response was "We're still entering the orders".  No apologies.

Contributor
Get this, I ordered on friday a trolley dolly for our vacation starting 6/29. Used express shipping option. Today I got an email that my shipping fee is refunded because they can't express, & they can't ship until Monday! I emailed CS as if it doesn't arrive by 6/28 I'll have to cancel as it would be sitting on our porch while we're on vacation. Seems their email is working well enough to say they can't do what you paid for..... Waiting to hear back from CS. Thanks for letting me vent.
Respected Contributor

I had heard that one area of their glitchy computer is their inability to correctly bill your ezp when you've returned an item. I'm not okay with that and having to check on everything since there is no description given just the order number.  Too hard and too big a headache for me. 

Honored Contributor

I tried going on 'recently aired' again just now and thought I was in.  But it was blinking like crazy and there was some icon in the address field but - oh never mind.  It was just the thing saying that the site couldn't load cookies.  That's fine, as I have that set so that it cannot load cookies from other sites.

Anyway, the page just kept blinking really super fast and I got out of there.  It was not going to complete loading the page.

Esteemed Contributor

Could be a hack and that is one thing they would not admit.  Too many frantic phone calls to find out if our credit cards are safe.  As for the Russian.... yes, that sounds about right.. seems it is the thing to do these day.... blame the Russians.