Honored Contributor

It's 40ish today, it was gray all day but the sun is peeking out now.  It's an average Dec. day for Ma.  I hate snow, if we never had snow again for the rest of my life, I'd be a very happy woman.  I can't even imagine someone in Chicago wanting snow or being envious of those who have it.  I'm sure most are grateful because they know winter has just begun.  We still have January-April to get through before we are out of snow season.

Honored Contributor

Too early to think about Winter being over.

It doesn't even start until Thursday.

Honored Contributor

Rain, rain, rain...it was a thunder-boomer early this morning...

and we had fog yesterday & today...unusual.

We are reminded DFW had deadly tornadoes (almost to the day)

2 yrs ago.  With these warm/cold days...it can get weird.! 

A6E7266F-8B6B-4882-AB6D-BA29EA3E315B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

lived in Chicago in the 80's. All I remember is the 80 below weather we had. it was horrible. cars would not start had to take taxi's if you needed to go somewhere. even taxi's would shut off the car engines when they filled up because they knew the car wouldn't start once they shut off the engine.

lived there for about 4 yrs. I am from the midwest and all the christmas's we had that we had to shovel. am looking for no snow and no cold. 

Honored Contributor

We in the Albuquerque area haven't had a drop of any kind if precipitation since Oct. 5th.  We've had very cold nights but mild days.  Christmas week is predicted to be very cold, as much a 8° at night.  Offically were back in the drought.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: WEATHER again! 12/19/17

[ Edited ]

I live in Chicago and except for the snow "flurries" predicted for Chrismas Eve, I say NO SNOW!!!  I can deal with the cold but the snow/ice/slush is a NO NO for me!

Honored Contributor

Upper Michigan here.....tons of snow!!!

"Pure Michigan"