Honored Contributor

Re: WE NEED A COMPLETE POSTING HISTORY BROUGHT BACK!!

[ Edited ]
PT Barnum was a wise man. O.M.G. As if.....
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Insert any Pink Floyd song.

You're welcome Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Not being a Mean Girl does not equate to being extraordinarily stupid or gullible. Just so you know,
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@keithsmom65 wrote:

This is absolutely terrible. I had no idea such a thing could even be done? How could it be done? Makes no sense, but someone from QVC should have helped you and banned those people for life !

I'm very sorry this happened to you and pray it never happens to anyone ever again !Woman Surprised

Right.

I posted that one post of mine with their name at the bottom of the post...the computer added it I think.    I sent it to the forum for others to see.  And for the Forum Team to read and try to help me from them doing this.  

I found several females that hang out on another forum (outside of QVC forum)  talking mean about me, and telling lies about me....and some was saying to take me down over here on QVC.  They are still hanging around here.  They still come here to get others to go there to that forum. 

Some nics would try to get them to stop what they are doing ...which I thought was nice.  

ok

Respected Contributor

I admit, I'm lost on this.

Trusted Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Phew! I thought it was just me.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone can use google and put in your qvc nic and ask for that other forum.   Ask different ways to get different sites.   What you will find is you get to read if they are talking about you.  And you will see all the posts they send talking about the people using qvc forum and what should be done.   

Over the years I see some are trying to get others to do their bidding while they watch.  Like they get points for doing things to people here. 

So I still think its a bad idea to leave older posts laying around, and no one watching them... because if they want to play with them; and we do not know it... because we are not re-reading old posts.  

So I think the older post should be LOCKED.  At least qvc is trying to prevent that from happening again.   

Esteemed Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

###################

Me too, nunya. 

Honored Contributor

OP - I completely agree with you!

I use it to research what questions I've asked before on the boards:  fashion or makeup advice, recipes, etc. I posted about a situation I had about a month before the boards changed. I always try to go back to my original posts and let others know how their advice helped. I haven't been able to find my original post about this. 

I guess there are posters who post something, get two or three replies, then move on, missing the eight or ten replies who came it later. I'm not one of them. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Reading all of their posts in their other forum...making plans.  They were thinking they were hidden from view of others.   Poor things.  

I know why some want A Complete Posting History Brought Back.

Some are making plans of no good to say the least of this issue.

And it will not be good in any way ...shape or forum/form.